Thursday, May 30, 2013

ROMWE Mid-Season Sale & Enjoy up to 70% Off!


Do you remember the Memorial Day sale? Romwe fans and customers said the sale was too short and not so many items were up for grabs; left them with few choices. :-( But don't fret because Romwe prepare a great mid-season sale to feed our desire! It will be much bigger and longer than before. Are you excited? Huh I know you do!

Romwe select more than 1000 products for the sale and it will lasts 7 days, (yup, you read it right), so we can have enough time to choose what we like. Cool eh?

Romwe mid-season sale , over 1000 styles with up to 70% off! Valid date: 06/01~06/07/2013.



I  am very excited when I peeked on the products included in the mid-year season sale. C'mon, summer here in my country isn't over yet and I am still enjoying wearing pastels, floral prints and bright colors stuff. Oh summer, don't end so soon, okay? Wow. This sale made me dream last night of wearing this Coastal Scenery Print Swimsuit or "U.S. Flag" Bikini or this "CatGirl" Bikini . Though I failed to attain that #projectmirandakerr body this summer, I still love to wear those bikinis. The prints are awesome!

It is during summer that we are able to wear the most comfortable clothes ever, so I'd also love to wear this  Side Split Maxi Skirt or this Mint Green Rose Skirt to match this Padded Shoulder "Zebra" White Vest or this oh-so cute and sexy Red Simple Bandeau . Since it is summer, I'd love to try wearing cut-outs dress, too, like this Mint-Green Lace Cut-Out Shift Dress or this Cut-out Back Anomalous Shift Dress or this Printed Design Bodycon Dress . What do you think?

Oh, this Main Pink Floral Dress is a perfect match of this Dual-tone Blue Pleated Skirt . Agree? 

Click these Link Images for item's details:





 
     
   

Shop ROMWE now!

shop romwe online, free shipping


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



21 comments:

  1. nice selection! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent tried anything from romwe =) though i find their clothes a real trendsetter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Please join my giveaway =))) http://www.loisbaguio.blogspot.com/2013/05/june-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenniya! Thanks so much for this post! I'm a huge fan of Romwe, so I really was interested to see your featured picks! They have such awesome clothing & accessories! I'm loving all those swimsuits! Super cute!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore those tops! so cute :D

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried shopping at Romwe. I guess I'm still reluctant because I like seeing clothes up close. But gosh, they offer a lot of good stuff! I might cave in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely items.... great selection!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! all of them looks the same- lovely!
    must say Romwe is one of the best online clothing now..


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the sweater. It looks so chic. Too bad we don't winter season here in our country. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great items, I love Romwe :D

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes their sale is amazing! I just ordered a skirt!
    :) Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful, my love.

    Have a great weekend!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...