Sunday, May 12, 2013

NOTD: O.P.I. in Privacy Please (Perfect Nude)


The other day, I googled images of nude make-ups in the internet. I was looking for an inspiration and planning to recreate any that I might like. I have saved some images and hopefully I can recreate one of those or I may post a tutorial soon. Since I am in nude make-ups mode, I think I should wear nude nail polish, too, to complete the look. 


Since painting nail is as easy as 1-2-3, I will do a nail post first before the make-up look. I stared at this O.P.I. nail polish and imagined myself in a corporate world again where black, white and neutral color is a must. Though nudes/ neutrals are understated colors, you can never go wrong with them. It is very versatile. You can wear this shade in any occasion. A safe color I must say.

O.P.I. in Privacy Please

I haven't posted a review of any O.P.I. nail polishes I owned but let me take the opportunity now to say how much I love O.P.I. I really love its brush; it is wide. The moment I stroke the brush onto my nail, the brush flared widely and easily turned to a fan-like and distributes the polish onto my nail in one stroke. Wow.


This nude shade is more like a very light baby pink in person. You'll mistakenly thought it's just your normal nail in a glance but you'll figure that it is not because of its polished  and satin-looking finish.

Privacy Please on my nails with 4 coats, no top coat.

Well, just like other nail polish brands, this has some downside. It streaks like forever. Lol. I kid. For the first 2 coats, streaks are very disappointing to see. I did 3-coats; na-da. Finally, at 4 coats, I was contented though I still saw some light streaks but decent enough.


I love how it made my hand looking healthy as well. The edges are clean, so tidy! This shade is a perfect nude. Not too light, not too dark. Some nude polishes are tan-like or light-brown which will definitely make my hand look darker for sure. 


Before I end this post, let me greet all the Moms out there most especially to the beautiful woman I know - Happy Mother's Day, Mamang! Today, we will be having lunch with my in-laws to treat hubby's Mom and later I'm gonna make a phone call to my Mamang to greet her in this special day. My Mom is living outside Metro Manila and I can't wait to treat her out to a date as well.

All photos are taken using iPhone 5. Anyway, I hope you find this post worth reading. Do you like nude polishes?


XX,

Follow on Bloglovin


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



19 comments:

  1. Pretty! Never pa 'kong nagkaroon ng nude nail polish, might as well try :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. Go try it sis. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh napaka perfect niya swear. Gusto ko!! :( Kaso I'm saving for another color from China Glaze dn. Glistening snow. BTW, your photos are so clear. What camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect nude di ba? In this post, I just used my iPhone 5, I took photos near my window. Natural lighting sis. :) Thanks. :)

      Delete
  3. i've never been able to apply nail polish that perfectly neat myself, lol. great colour!



    FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wynne. You'll get it done neatly by practice and by time. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi great colour!!! lovely!
    xoxo
    Vane
    http://stardollestudiomakeup.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look so beautiful :) This shade is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear. Yes love this shade much. :)

      Delete
  6. I love how this nude color look so stunning! I never really thought that it will draw some attention, I guess your hands and finger nails look really gorgeous dear. :) I wish I have same finger nails as you do ^_^ fab!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think this shade is understated but when worn, it makes statement. Yes I have long finger nails, I got it from my Dad. Oh yours aren't bad. I saw your IG posts of nail arts. :-)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful color!! your hands are really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks absolutely lovely. You have great nails.
    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color so much, hun.

    Have a great day!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...