Saturday, May 4, 2013

OOTD: Get Freshen with Mint Green & Pink Outfit


My in-laws, hubby and I headed North last week. It's a fiesta which we never failed attending every year. I've got to see my hubby's relatives from the youngest to oldest. It was nice to get welcomed warmly by each of them.


It was a long drive and I prefer not wearing pants. I supposed to wear shorts but the hubby disagreed. He said I should wear a dress at the very last minute. Good thing this dress was already been washed and ready at my closet. At first, I refused to because I wore this about 2 weeks ago and I don't feel repeating it for that short interval of days. But heck, the hubby's request won me over.

I didn't have a hard time to mix and match. I once again relied on my color wheel neatly posted in the door of my closet. Mint Green goes well with Pink. So, there it goes! The colors are refreshing to the eyes. Agree?

[ Penshoppe dress, Penshoppe belt, Star gold earrings, Clothingloves bracelet, Parisian shoes ]

I scored this dress during the 1st day of Summer Sale of MoA some weeks ago. This dress actually came with a silver belt but I didn't used it because it seemed useless of having no holes. I picked this belt instead which I already use and posted here.

This pair of shoes were meant for me because it's the only stock that was left for the size of 41 or 9.5. By the way, I bought these on the 2nd day of the Summer Sale at half of original price (yep, I returned to MoA the next day because obviously, I can't get enough of the sale!). I can't believe my feet have grown bigger. I've been always size 38 or 8 or maybe because most doll shoes are way smaller when made. These shoes aren't different when it come to sizes to the shoes that you can buy in tianges like in St. Francis Square. I remember buying a shoes there and size 38 won't even let my vamp fit in.

Of course, I sported a pink nouveau lipstick. See how the colors are well-coordinated?

The sun was at its perpendicular that time and hell it was unforgiving. This outfit shot was done very, very quick. Hence, I forgot to sling my light pink bag (but you'll see it on my next outfit post). Oh yeah, all summer colors! Hope you learn something from this post in pulling off colors.

What do you think?


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.

45 comments:

  1. lovely outfit:)

    I like your brows

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty dress!! :)

    -Visit My blog urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I;ll visit your blog. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute! Love the green and pink color combo.
    YuliConversationS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really enjoying reading your blog post
    let me know if you want to follow each other
    /

    feel free to visit my blog :)
    http://backroom-conversation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure we can follow each other. :)

      Delete
  5. Que vestido lindo! Beijos
    the-imperfect-girls.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. summer na summer ang color. love it sis. so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so fresh! Green and pink are so great together. Plus, it reminds me of watermelon which reminds me of summer!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Watermelons. You're so brilliant dear. :)

      Delete
  8. Very cute outfit, I love the pink and green combo!

    Love your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'?

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Sure we can follow each other. :)

      Delete
  9. great post!!
    just following you, waiting for your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, I love the color combo and those shoes are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color combination..

    ReplyDelete
  12. The outfit is really lovely nice dress
    Cute flats!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dear! :) I love mixing and matching as well :) It is really pleasant to the eyes ^_^ It's refreshing and cool ;) wink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rica. Just so perfect this summer. :)

      Delete
  14. wow.. may ganitong dress sa penshoppe? hmm anu pang ibang colors? i want this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeap. It was on sale pa - 50% off yan nuon. They have violet pa nito dear. :)

      Delete
    2. wah "nuon" naku baka oos na ito =( hindi pa naman sila naguulit ng stocks =(

      Delete
    3. baka nga out of stock na tong dress na 'to. Nag-sale pa naman.. :)

      Delete
  15. i love the pop of green in your outfit! the dress is so darling!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My boyfriend also disagrees me wearing shorts when I'm out! Anyway, I really love those flats. I love pink, too. (....and nice pick on those earrings!! *wink!*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Clarisse. Yeap he disagree with shorts especially I'm meeting his relatives. hehe :)

      Delete
  17. Amazing outfit! So great:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit Ate Jenniya!
    Everything reminds me of Spring though we dont have that season in our country,Fresh na fresh ang dating!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring sa kanila, summer naman sa atin. Same lang yun hehe.

      Delete
  19. adorable outfit. :) bagay po sa inyo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...