Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ROMWE Galaxy Legging in Starry Night


When Romwe emailed me saying they will send me legging, it felt like heaven. I send my shipping details right away. I have eyed their leggings for a long time now and I admit, I am one of those who wished to own one someday. Who wouldn't want Romwe leggings eh

Romwe.com  is the Latest Street Fashion Online Store. Their products are Extremely Attractive. Romwe ships worldwide and it's FREE SHIPPING. They have 60 days return policy. 100 new styles every day. I am telling you, you cannot get enough of Romwe styles! Romwe leggings are their very own designed products and their leggings never fail to meet the current trends.


So, when the legging came in the mail, I was very, very excited. Yeap, I finally own a Galaxy style in a mesmerizing Starry Night design from Romwe! Oh I really love the design! I touched it and, oh girl, I can't help to say this but this is the best quality of leggings I've ever seen yet.

Sorry for the grainy effect because I grabbed this from my Instagram account. It's already filtered. Hence, picture is not good.


When I tried it on, I can feel its softness. It glided and hugged my legs smoothly when I pulled it up. Not to mention the very good elastic quality, it feels very comfortable even in the first fitting. Not tight, it just fit perfectly. I've never been comfortable like this especially with elastic clothing. 

Front design

Back design

Just a piece of advise, if you wear leggings, please wear a seamless undies. In my case, I always wore a seamless boy-leg or boy-shorts. I am not fond of regular panties when I wear leggings because the panty outlines will obviously be seen and its never a good thing to look at.


Now, if you don't have seamless undies and your leggings are in plain colors or with light designs, you should wear top that can cover your behind and your front. But with this kind of legging design that Romwe sent me, my front and behind is obstructed by the dark design, so I didn't mind wearing a short top in this case especially that there's no unflattering panty outlines to worry. Hmm.. Mind you, I even tucked a little in my waist for additional swag.

By the way, how do you like my muscle-tee? After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F. Lol.

[ Muscle-tee from Greenhills, Romwe legging (click here), SM accessories hat, Korean Braided necklace with stainless pendant, vintage fringe bag, Nike shoes ]


Here are the other leggings designs that I like to get next from Romwe:
Click photo for details






I didn't wear inner bandeau here but only black bra. I'm glad the tee's arm cut wasn't that low or else this is a scandalous outfit. Lol. And you know, I feel that I gained more confidence. I realized it feels good to try showing a bit of boldness and ditch all the hesitations. Do the things that you think you cannot do. Always remember, there's no harm in trying. 

What do you think?

Follow on Bloglovin

XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



65 comments:

  1. i love the shoes! my fave color!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Lam mo yung Penshoppe dress ko, may violet naman nun. Hehe. :)

      Delete
    2. wow talaga? hmmm hanapin ko yung ganung style.. =) nagustuhan ko talaga =)

      Delete
  2. the leggings look amazing on you! loving galaxy print! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always want that! in love so much <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, I love them! I haven't heard of this brand before, will have to go look them up :)

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go dear. You won't regret it. :)

      Delete
  5. I love, love, love these leggings! I'm attracted to galaxy pieces. This look is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing these everywhere and they are honestly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These leggins are super awesome!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit. You look so beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome print you look great :)!!

    New post on my blog ---> urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun leggings, you look cute!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. muy guapa!un look genial!!
    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie. I'll check your blog. :)

      Delete
  13. fab! I love romwe :) As you can see on my ig account I also received something from them. I haven't blog about it yet coz I'm waiting for the right time, I mean a photoshoot will be better for me to showcase their gorgeous design :) Loving yours too.. ^_^ It fits you so well and I love how you mix and match your outfit :) Lovely dear! Urgh! I Can't wait for my 2nd leggings from them :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I've seen your romwe leggings in IG and i told you we have the same galaxy style but I think your is Sunset? Mine is Starry Night. Oh yeah, it deserves a photo shoot dear. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  14. Amazing leggings.

    Love,
    donna-visca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some interesting leggins.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are some gorgeous leggings.Not sure whether my earlier comment went through.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOllll oh my goodness! Love the top! That is so true haha:))!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh gooodness! I love the leggings! And heeey your muscle tee! I love it! How I wish We do have a store that sells stuff fr5om divi! :(

    shugahgonzales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shugah. Hey I visited your blog and your hair was so long before. I get excited to see your new do. :)

      Delete
  19. Great outfit! Beautiful leggings!

    You want to follow each other in the GFC and Bloglovin?

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The leggings look perfect on you, i like how you paired them with the hat.

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute leggings! Nice choice ;)

    Would you like to visit/follow each other <3?
    http://currentlybreathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for dropping by, love!<3 i followed you, follow back?;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome outfit !
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great outfit Ate Jenniya! :))
    I agree, Romwe had the latest fashion trends not only in leggings,I've heard about their clothes all over the net.
    Magaling then po pagka match new ng outfit :))

    love lots,
    TIn

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tin. Go get one na. :-)

      Delete
  25. Such a fun leggings! It's like you're wearing a painting :) Looks great on you! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's like a painting. Thank you dear! :-)

      Delete
  26. Fantastic leggings!!!

    Lots of love, dear ♥♥♥

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those leggings are just so cute! I love how different they are - also, I am loving your shoes! The color of them are just so amazing.

    Also, that shirt is just hilarious, just because it is so true!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww ang pretty! Nag-email ako sa romwe asking for sponsorship kaso I lack followers ata. :(

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is the best I have ever seen those leggings worn. Really like that you tucked in your shirt so everything was visible and those close-ups are amazing. You are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...