Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Accessories from Sammydress


Along with the Casual Chiffon Shirt which I have blogged here, I also got accessories from Sammydress. These Personalised Antique Letter Carved Wishing Rings For Women (and men, too) are 8 pieces only. At first glance, you'll thought there's so many but in a closer look, the lower part is just a reflection. My hubby took this shot; he's very good at it. :)


Each antique ring has carved wishes: Belief, Courage, Luck, Wisdom, Courage (again? Oh I have two), Peace, Free and Hope. I love these personalized rings. Everytime I look at it, I feel motivated and I am always reminded how beautiful life is. 


I have worn these first time when I blogged the chiffon shirt and worn again in my other outfit shots and worn again yesterday. Expect these rings to be always on my outfit post because it's been my favorite to go ring accessory from the time I received it.


It has only one size of 1.72 cm. Fortunately, I have big finger circumference, so all of the rings fit. May it be put on my ring or middle or index finger. It is made of Alloy; a metal made by combining two or more metallic elements, especially to give greater strength or resistance to corrosion. Hmm... Have you learned something? Haha! And oh, this is free shipping! 


Then, I also got this Fashion Solid Color Bowknot Hemming Straw Hat. Actually, this is for kids. Haha! But I have measured my head and I think the 50 cm would be fine. It is made from a straw braided material, so it is very light.


I have tried it immediately when I opened the parcel. Well, it does fit on my head but you know not so loose.  I will make an outfit post sporting this cute hat soon. I just need some outfit inspiration and a right outfit to pair with. Check out their other must-have accessories here.

Sammydress is now having a Clearance Sale of up to 55% OFF. Take note that it is the lowest price of this season, so will you let this chance passed? Check out also their essential dresses all under $10 and you may find an outfit for a particular occasion from their casual elegance collection.

Have you been shopping at Sammydress?


Follow on Bloglovin

XX,


Follow & Like me on FacebookTwitter & Instagram.



39 comments:

  1. I love these rings!
    So beautiful!
    Kisses

    http://achadosdamila.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super in love with all of these rings and what each of them represents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff! in love with these rings <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!!!!!!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rings are perfect!!♥

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hat is so beautiful :) i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love stackable rings! and those look so beautiful!

    Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!

    X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. These rings are so unique and pretty, love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great! ;)

    http://belladulcechica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so lovely !!
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. each ring has its meaning, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those rings are pretty and if you hadn't pointed out the first picture was taken on a mirror I would have thought it was a whole stack of rings, not a reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. .That is really nice!!\
    like your blog!

    xx

    www.bluevelvetaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute rings <3


    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw i like the courage ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool pic(ist), this are some nice accessories here.

    Xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the rings are so cute and would be great to give as a gift as they have meanings xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those rings are lovely and they look great together

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the rings! sadly mine are small and i've really wanted some like these! <3

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these rings with the engravings! I agree...they would make for such a thoughtful gift :)!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your blog <3 hope you can follow and check out my new blog post on http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/2013/07/beanies-and-parkas.html thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love those rings omg --i want them--they are so pretty and make such a statement

    Alrdy following you feel free to follow back

    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous! I was looking at those rings from SammyDress, as well! I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi!
    I love the stack-able rings!!
    Since we are already following each other's blog via GFC :) I have some great news to share with you!
    My Blog : www.bee-bubbly.blogspot.in has ventured into a collaboration with another great blogger and will be posting from now on to www.thesisteract-india.blogspot.in !!!
    Unfortunately this means that blog Bee Bubbly will no longer be active as a fashion blog, but fortunately I will continue to post to www.thesisteract-india.blogspot.in so please continue to show your love and support by visiting and following on www.thesisteract-india.blogspot.in instead. :)

    Much love!
    Arushikha (a.k.a Bee Bubbly)
    www.thesisteract-india.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the rings :)) So gorgeous :DD

    ---thestylescraper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. those are great rings!! :D and that first shot is genius!! :D i thought there were that many stacked!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo

 Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...