Thursday, August 29, 2013

5 New Released KONAD Image Plates


I love nail art as much as I love make-up and fashion. In fact, when I started this blog, it was all about nail arts and make-up only but since my blog is growing, I can't help but to share my love affair with fashion, too. Anyway, check out my nail art addiction here

I started my nail art addiction when I purchased my first Konad Stamping Nail Art Kit last 2010. It was so addicting that I enjoyed changing nail arts every week. Later on, I brought my addiction to the next level that I bought pens, brushes and tools but honestly, my addiction eventually died down when I realized that manual nail art can take a lot of my time like marbling, gradients and dotting. I don't know if it is a call of aging. Lol! So, I eventually get back to applying plain nail polishes with a touch of Konad stamping to one or two of my nails. So, I saved a lot of time but still my nails still looking gorgeous with fun nail art.

That's why when Joy of Nailpolishcanada emailed me that they released five new images of Konad plates; I visited their website immediately and checked-out the new plates. Oh they have beautiful, trendy and stylish designs! Check these out.

    
L-R: m91, m92, m93

  
L-R: m94, m95

Nailpolishcanada is a nailpolish & nail art haven! And oh, they carry cosmetics, too. A grin was plastered on my face because I was given a privilege to choose the Konad plate I want from their five new released images for review. They sent over my chosen image plate and I received it last week. My hands were itching no kidding! I wanted to make nail art right away. Haha!


The size of each design is beyond perfection. I love that each design is big and wide more than enough for my nails. 


I chose this plate because the designs are trendy and stylish; so perfect for my fashion outfits. There's a leopard, checkers, cubes and drop hearts. I can match the designs to my outfits literally. Oh I really can't wait to do one this week. I am just letting my nail grow a little bit longer and this precious plate will be in used non-stop. Haha!

Do you want to own one? Well, here's good news! Nailpolishcanada is having a Konad Nail Art giveaway. Now is your chance to own not only one (1) but five (5) Konad Image Plates. Whoah! If you're interested to join the giveaway, click here


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.



12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the designs! I'm also planning to purchase a stamping kit soon :D It's easier that way :D but I've purchased nail brushes too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice now! ;)
    klaudmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterns!!!! Like to see some DO-pics :)!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice this post
    me too I was in the nail industry
    But I got tired because the people don't pay
    but fashion is for me.
    Biz xoxo

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting here with a smile~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these all look lovely! these would be such a great addition to my nails! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. what lovely designs! these would be a great addition to my nails! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just followed your blog. I hope you follow back!

    I love your banner, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your dress is classy, elegant & fun. very cute look


    http://fashioncadet.com/
    www.alwand.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow for the plates!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...