Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jewelleries from GoFavor


One week ago, I received my ordered items from GoFavor - an online one-stop jewelry store. GoFavor offers fashion jewelry to vintage jewelry and they also have nice choices of apparel. All the items that you can find in their store are surprisingly at reasonable prices and with a best quality.


The items I got are Long Sleeve Heart Pattern Sweater (which I will make a separate post) and four jewelleries. For now, I will show you first the jewelleries. This tiny red jewelry box made my heart skipped a bit. I don't know but the romantic feeling suddenly bursted. Haha!  

Inside I found the jewelleries each packed with a plastic. I got 925 silver ring, earrings and two fashion jewelry ring. Now, let's take a closer look to each of the items, shall we?


Indoor shot

Isn't it so beautiful? The design is so chic. Agree? This comes in Silver and Rose Gold. I chose the latter color because I fall on warm tone so I know this rose gold will flatter me most. Can you believe this is sold at $3.99 only?

Outdoor shot with sunlight

Now, for the pair of earrings. I also got Rose Gold to pair with my ring, of course. I miss wearing little ones so I settled for this leverback earrings.

Rose Gold Hollowed-out Patterned Leverback Earrings. Find more earrings here.

Outdoor shot with sunlight

I also got these two elegant leaf rings which is sold at $0.99 only. 
Elegant Leaf Ring in Silver and Gold 

You can also find pieces as low as $0.10 only. Seriously? Oh yes! I suggest you check out GoFavor now. Like & Follow them in Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.


Follow on Bloglovin

XX,


Follow & Like me on FacebookTwitter & Instagram.

29 comments:

  1. Pieces less than $0.10 ... Really..!!!!
    I loved all the jewelery you showd..
    Will check out this online store now..
    Happy sunday :)
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    The leaf rings are stunning!
    Keep in touch!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous rings !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenniya! Wow, this jewelry is cool!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so gorgeous! Loved the red box :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous jewelry!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such stunning pieces!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely jewelry,especially the last two rings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the leaf rings! Great blog post :)
    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, like it a lot!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks stunning :)))

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. All these jewels are gorgeous!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning ring!!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful jewellry <3

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore that ring!

    mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, the first ring is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. The leaf rings are super cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh those rings are gorgeous! The earrings are really pretty too! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  19. so beautiful. I am checking gofavor right now; and yes, those are great deals :D

    -jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful jewellry..!!

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    My Journey
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely blog!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  22. visiting here with a smile~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  23. very delicate and nice pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the first one :) It's so beutiful ring! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...