Friday, August 9, 2013

OOTD: Breezy


How about a summer outfit post? Though summer is already over in my country, here is a summer outfit for my readers across the globe enjoying the sun. This is the outfit which I will surely sporting during the summer here. I wear this outfit when I and hubby went to SM Aura to score items for sale during the 1-day sale of Forever21 & Uniqlo. And yes, my hubby bought 4 chambray shirts which left me shocked but was also very happy to know that he is finally changing his style. I've been waiting for this time for him to change his looks. I actually styled him which I will be posting soon, so watch out for that.

Infashionwholesale white vest (get it here) & maxi chiffon skirt (get it here) / DIY Denim vest / BABO belt / Bottero sandals ]

After almost 2 hours of shopping, we went up to the Sky Aura for outfit shots opportunity. Unfortunately, the sky was at its darkest in that hour when it's only 5:00 pm but I wanted to take the opportunity of wearing the pieces from infashionwholesale.com that day, so I pursued.

Infashionwholesale is obviously; from its name is a wholesale online store. It's a Japan, China, and Korean fashion clothing store where you can buy affordable prices. Be sure to check them out. They have lot of wholesale products to offer from shoes, dresses, couple t-shirts, blouse & tops, coats & sweaters, skirts & jumpsuits, pants& trousers, plus size apparel and accessories. Be sure to check out the store for fab finds or Like their facebook page here.

This Sexy Slim Vest Dress will not pass as dress for me. Haha! I find it too skimpy. So, I used it as top only. It has an adjustable strap if you want the neckline higher or lower. It is made of cotton so it is very comfortable.


This jag hem chiffon skirt has an elastic waist at the back. It has a perfect length just right in my ankle.

I love the style of having two (2) slits in both sides. It was so windy that time so I played with my skirt. It isn't everyday that I've got to experience cool wind with me wearing this kind of skirt, so yeah I enjoyed and it's obviously seen in the photos.


This denim vest was actually my DIY vest. Originally, this is a short sleeve shirt but I destroyed its boring look. I cut-out the sleeves as well as the hem at the bottom. It turned out more stylish and trendy. What do you think?


Follow on Bloglovin

XX,


Follow & Like me on FacebookTwitter & Instagram.



64 comments:

  1. wonderful outfit! so fresh and light <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Ms. Jenniya <3
    Where was this photo taken? Nice backdrop!

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taken at the deck of SM Aura.. :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. beauftiful pics :) i love your smile ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your maxi skirt! You're really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing skirt - and soooo bautiful pics!!!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful outfit !
    like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/nfashiondiary?ref=hl
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is fun, fresh and loose which I love for summer.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice vest

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful photos, you look so great. love your outfit!
    Have a great day,

    <3, getcarriedaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great summer look, love your shoes too.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with your maxi skirt!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving outfit! :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here we're still in summer :)
    I love the maxi skirt

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your belt and shoes!

    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    Instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have cool blog!
    if u want we can follow each other!

    http://agoniiya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are such a beautiful woman and that outfit divine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the skirt is great and the shoes very crazy! :D

    http://voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look, you look so pretty! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice skirt..!!

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    My Journey
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  20. so pretty skirt and shoes Dear :***

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im inlove the shoes ! :* Love it :))

    --thestylescraper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi:)
    You look so sweet! This white dress is so lovely!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great outfit! Perfect for summer. And I love your DIY vest!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful pics, you look amazing! Great outfit, can't wait for more abd od course I'm following! :)

    www.byblondepeanut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. so amazing! http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. great post dear! as always, oozing with chic-ness from head to toe.

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  27. awesome!! followed you back.

    xx,
    www.divandagitadesiani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Chic outfit!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look so pretty in this outfit! I adore your shoes.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing! Love the outfit. :) Come see my blog and maybe follow me, too? See you in my blog. :)
    wieczoranien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Summer is over already? Where do you live!? Well I have a skirt like this in a coral color. It is way too hot for me to pair it with my denim jacket but I love how you paired it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have never heard of that store. Thanks for introducing me to it. I love whites with blue denim. You look beautiful in it :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. It;s cute though that the hubby is shopping for clothes, haha :D

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Perfect summer skirt and shoes. You look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the soft colors and the boho look! You look fabulous and natural!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful!!
    Kisses

    http://achadosdamila.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  37. Don't you look gorgeous my dear!
    Love the denim jacket on the white dress!
    Pretty!

    glamrocklady

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loving the vest and maxi skirt! Nice look <3

    XOXO,
    Jen of Style & Daydreams. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love your maxi and shoes! Great outfit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. cool shoes http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/classy-look-for-formal-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  41. beautiful look!
    discover our etich shoes by Lilimill!

    http://mylilimill.com/2013/07/29/lilimill-for-apurimac/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Im liking the look, pristine white and denim , also like the wedges - very artistic :)

    www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your shoes are beyond amazing! Love the outfit!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. what a fantastic skirt! love how it flows in the wind!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. looks amazing Ate Jen!!! haven't read your posts in a while :(
    Love the fresh and free aura in this post <3
    yay for the awesome style..

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. great outfit!
    love the skirt;)
    following, kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  47. The skirt is beautiful!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cute outfit :) I really like the maxi skirt with the denim vest :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great skirt & great Shoes! I love it!

    xo

    Alina
    wavystyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  50. AMAZING POST :) I really like your blog and I'm happy to follow.

    Check out my new post..modern Swedish living

    and have a great week dear :)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. what a perfect summer look! i love the floaty chiffon!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  52. Amazing heels! :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...