Saturday, August 10, 2013

What W2Beauty stands for?


Last week, along with the parcels I claimed at the post office, I finally hold a parcel that contains make-up. Haha! I've been waiting for it and imagine my eyes went wide when I saw the custom officer holding my 5 parcels and a box which obviously cannot deny that it was the item I've been waiting for.



I haven't mentioned yet that I stumbled upon this online beauty shop when I was looking for Korean make-up brands last month. Upon goggling, I found W2Beauty which stands for Welcome To Beauty. They are both a retailer and wholesaler of various Korean make-up brands for both men & women. It is the best Korean beauty shop because they carry over 9,000+ products from popular Korean brands. They offer lots of free samples and they ship absolutely FREE to 170 countries worldwide. I strongly suggest you take a look at this beauty shop and check out the list of brands and products they carry. You will surely find the products that you've been looking for or the mostly raved products.

Some of the Korean brands that I want to try from W2Beauty:
 
  
  
  

They are now having 10% discount for the whole month of August. Use Coupon: 10W2. There are more to love with W2Beauty. I signed up in their Sponsorship/ Affiliate Program. What I like about their Sponsoring Program is that you can earn money just by sharing. It is very easy to join. First thing to do, sign-up here. Then after signing up, go to your "Account" and click "Start Sponsoring Now". Everything is there for you to start the sponsorship. In short, the more you spread the news, the bigger the chances of earning big commissions. Yay! 

The box weighed light as you can imagine. Honestly, I even thought there was nothing inside the box. Haha! I kid. I'm just being ridiculous. When I opened it, I saw a two thing neatly rolled in a bubble wrap. I love how they ensure the item to reach their customers in safe and in its original form free from dents or any damage.


The small wrap contain 3 sachet samples and the bigger wrap is a full size lipstick from Etude House and of course, a heart note from Alice. I still find hand-written notes sweeter because I know they put effort in writing it down. It's like a hands-on love & care. What do you think?


Etude House - Dear My Blooming Lips Talk 

My heart skipped a bit when I finally took this tube out of that cute pack. Wow. Just wow. Are you excited to see what color I got? I will be making a separate post about this oh-so-cute and beautiful lipstick shade that has been my favorite to-go lipstick ever since I got it. 

I also want to highlight that Alice is very accommodating and very nice in answering all my emails. It reflects how good their customer service is. She made sure that she answered all my questions and I am satisfied. So, if you are looking for beauty online shop that carries various Korean brands, then you should be glad you stumble on my blog and have read this post because now you know where to go > here.


Follow on Bloglovin

XX,


Follow & Like me on FacebookTwitter & Instagram.



21 comments:

  1. That's such a cute package ^.^


    Btw, I am hosting a international giveaway at my blog. Feel free to check it out^.^

    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/ahai-fashion-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Products look nice , their packaging is so cute...
    I will check out this website rit now..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that's the cute lippie from Etude I've been wanting to have. The site looks really interesting most especially to ladies like me who love korean products. Reviews soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the packaging !! ♥
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, dear. I adore the packaging. :)

    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute packaging♥ Look so nice;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those prodcuts look soooo cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que productos más geniales.Muchos besotes.
    http://yoymistacones.com/


    ReplyDelete
  9. lovelyy lipstick!!!!


    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg. definitely gonna try it soon.

    sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love experimenting with online shopping stores. I always wanted to have an Etude House lippie. Do they ship to India?
    Cherry On Top

    ReplyDelete
  12. The products are so cute :)

    xoxo
    dcidadedopecado.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute and lovely products :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute package :)

    http://ourbittersweetaddiction.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Etude House products they are super cute :)

    http://www.mahnoorshaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those products looks adorable.=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following the link immediately - those products look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are really interesting products! The packaging are so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous items!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...