Monday, September 16, 2013

OOTD: Sporty Chic Look


I love wearing shorts. I have mentioned this before that I'm a shorts and mini-skirt kind of girl and so with this overalls. I love any kind of jumpsuit even though I have to deal with it every time I need to pee. Sacrifice eh. Lol! I mean, this overalls is fun. It made me feel I'm younger than my age. 



I got this Denim Overalls in Vintage Snow Wash from Chicnova. It is made from pure cotton denim, vintage snow wash design and it has button front with adjustable shoulder straps. It has two big side pockets. What I love about this is that my upper body wasn't thoroughly covered and by that; I don't look fat. You know some overalls can make you look wider. I love that it has elastic waist so it still clasps on my hips and still giving me shape. And of course, the style is way more easier for me when I hurry to the restroom. You know what I mean. :-)



 I wore this outfit last week when we strolled at Fort Bonifacio. We chose to have this shoot in a park where a lot of people jogged. It was about 5:00 in the afternoon, just in time for the sundown. Guess I blend in because my outfit were somewhat similar to what they wearing - the shoes and the sun visor. Haha!


I miss wearing my Nike Air Max shoes and I think it was perfect to match with my overalls. I don't want to look so plain so a pop of color would do. I used my old tangerine bag and it just so happen that I have a Nike socks with a pop of orange, too. How cool is that?

To complete the sporty chic look, my sun visor has a pop of orange stripes, too.


By the way, you'll get surprise of my bag. It isn't just a tote bag but this one is also perfect to throw in your clothes. It is like a small gym bag in a most stylish and chicest design look. It has lots of pockets and so roomy inside.

[ Chicnova Denim Overalls in Vintage Snow Wash (get it here) / PRP fitted white vest / Bellast 925 sterling silver necklace (get it here) / Nike sun visor / Nike Air Max shoes & socks / Thrifted tangerine tote bag ]

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.


Few days left to enter my AHAISHOPPING GIVEAWAY HERE for a chance to win 2 pieces clothing of your choice!

26 comments:

  1. I love wearing jumpsuites too, even though going for pee is a problem in them...
    This one from chicnova is amazjng, very stylish and yes makes you look you ger too...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) love the overalls!

    xoxo
    Mathilde from
    Parisian Fairytale

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool playsuit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable and playful in this outfit Ms. Jenniya! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute, sporty look! I like it a lot :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog! I love the style of it

    visit my
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have great style ! I love your outfit ! and great bag ! :)

    zapraszam do mnie: http://outsidekatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comment, of course we can follow each other! I followed you !
    now You!:)I'm waiting for you at: cosszykownego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look - the silver sneakers are fabulous! Great styling job :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those overalls are so unique and I love how you styled them half-off. Very sexy! Such a cute visor too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty jumpsuit!
    Like a lot your outfit!
    Kisses

    http://achadosdamila.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jumpsuit! Your hair is super cute, please do a post on it.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cool look! I love your blog!!!

    ♥ MARTA
    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. those shorts are so amazing. I am jealous of how well you pull them off!

    and by the way, I was your 1000th follower. so CONGRATULATIONS! :)

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love shorts and overalls, too! You look cool and you ARE young <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally awesome! An absolute head-turner! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so amazing. I love wearing overalls too, and that one is so fab. :)

    New Post
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving the romper and silver shoes!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...