Friday, September 6, 2013

September Deals


Hello lovelies! It's the end of the week and let's say hello to the weekend as early as now. What are your plans? If you'll ask about me, well, I will definitely have a fun shoot again with my hubby of maybe 2 or more outfits. Oh I haven't posted any of the outfit shots taken last week. I do apologize for not posting any outfits as I do have many back logs but I will surely posting one soon, so watch out for that. :)

Here's yet another good deals I have spotted and you may want to look at it. Who knows a piece of what you've been looking for is here. There's a September Sale of Shoes & Bags now in martofchina.com
Oh a woman can't really have enough shoes & bags!

Up to 30% Off of Shoes & Bags in Sept. No Code Needed! 
Ends on 09/25/2013

 
1                                      2
  
3                                      4

 
5                                      6

  
7                                      8
[ 1] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ]
These are just some items up for grabs. For the full lists of bags, click HERE.


 
1                                      2

 
3                                      4


 

5                                      6
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6
These are just some items up for grabs. For the full lists of pumps, click HERE.

And there's more deals up for grabs this September! Just click on the titles below for redirection on the sale page.

20% Off of Hot Picks for Sexy Dresses! No Code Needed! 
Ends on 09/08/2013

15% Off For Order $100+ at Martofchina.com with Coupon: m15offsep.
Ends on 10/10/2013

Save $10 For Order $125+ with Coupon: msave10sep.
Ends on 10/10/2013

Low at $1.99, 7$ Off Any Order SiteWide with Coupon: m7offsep.
Ends on 10/10/2013!

Starts at $4.99, 9% Off for Any Dresses with Coupon: mdress9sep.
Ends on 10/10/2013

Get 8% Off for Any Pumps at Martofchina.com with Coupon: mpump8sep
Thousands Styles to Choose, Ends on 10/10/2013

Happy shopping and have a lovely weekend!


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.


Enter my GIVEAWAY HERE for a chance to win 2 pieces clothing from Ahaishopping!

20 comments:

  1. i really like the 3rd and the 4th bag!
    and the 2nd shoes too (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags 3 and 4 are my fav! And the shoes num 1 (jc)!
    Big kiss
    Yle

    New post on my blog, come and have a look ;)

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection, thanks to share it!
    kiss
    Aurélie
    http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love!


    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, thanks for dropping a lovely comment on my blog :)

    i am now following you on GFC.. i hope you could follow back too :D

    love, agnes.
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great items, I love bag number 4!
    Thank so much for your visit sweetie, would you like to follow each other? just let me know
    have a nice weekend!
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice selection ...really lovely !

    ciao

    Ave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bags <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que hermoso estampado tiene el bolso negro, y el verde agua ni se diga, me encanta!!

    Saludos!!
    Ariela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of gorgeous items!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love some of those bags and shoes!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous picks!! love all the stuff esp the purses!! pumps are cute too :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is an amazing post! I’m so glad I dropped past your blog ☺!!!

    Keep up the great work and hope we can keep in touch!

    Xx Michelle
    www.michettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg, i love bags and shoes, I have so little, but I love them. I am gonna chek that site out =) xx

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...