Monday, October 28, 2013

Bandage Dresses from Udobuy


A bandage dress is a tight-fitting "bodycon" dress that is (or appears to be) made from multiple thin strips of cloth sewn together, with the individual strips shaped like bandages. The bandage dress was made popular by the designer Hervé Léger. (wiki)

Have you ever worn bandage dress? It is popular because it incredibly flatters woman's body. Yes, it is a tight-fitting dress that looks like wrapping your body in layers to bring out your curves. It sucks you in, defining every inch of your shape. Print creates illusion; thus, pick a print that will definitely flatter your curves. One single curve print, stripes or lines that draws is what you have to find. I found some beautiful bandage dresses from Udobuy with awesome designs that also create an illusion of smooth curves.

A yellow and black color goes well together and I love yellow a lot, so definitely this is No.1 in the wishlist.


Stripes that go in slant and drawing in can make you look thinner, so I have no reason not to like this.


This 2-piece bandage crop top and skirt looks elegant despite of the embellished studs. I also love the idea of how the studs been placed.


If you are bottom heavy, try this style. A lace top and bandage at the bottom. It will balance your figure no doubt.


As I have mentioned in the 2nd dress, this type of striped and how they draw in can definitely bring out your shape. One thing that I love about this dress is also the color; I just love warm colors!



I just love the print; that's it! Isn't it unique?


Just elegant! Sometimes simple ones tend to get more attention. Agree? 


How about an A-line bandage dress? Isn't a heaven sent when you get a piece that is fitting at the top and it from your waist it flares down? This style is effortless if you want an illusion of defined waist.


Throw in a combo of gold & black clutch/ shoulder bag and black stiletto shoes. Go out and let the girls feel scared you might steal their man. Lol! I kid.


Who isn't always ending up wearing black when outfit dilemma attacks? Raise your hand. Black has the  biggest part of space in my closet.

So what do you think of the bandage dresses? The design and style of their bandage dresses are all beautiful and I can say quality is best. If I can buy all of it in one snap. Sigh. You can get a piece as low as $45 so you will surely get the worth of your money.

Invite 10 friends to enjoy 50% off . Get your friends sign-up in Udobuy and you'll get rewarded for spreading the word about Udobuy.  And talk about convenience, Udobuy have launched their mobile website. You can now easily place orders via mobile phone wherever, whenever in your most convenient:  http://m.udobuy.com/ now.


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.




64 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous dresses!! Thanks for sharing! Xx

    -Nikkie
    Chicnikkie's Blog | BlogLovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bandage dresses <3

    NEW POST :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice dresses :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/win-15-dollars-with-coupon-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dresses! Thanks for comment dear! Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! these are gorgeous dresses! Have a nice week, dear)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dresses. great post.
    Hope you will visit mine too.
    Greetings from Pakistan!
    xx

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing dresses:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your blog!
    and this post is superb
    wanna follow each other?

    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got you! and I am your newest follower


    kisses from Bali,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me ha encantado el diseño de tu blog, felicidades!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool, I like the red one!

    http://ladykfashionparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with the first one dress
    so simple so chic
    kisses
    www. welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never worn one b/c they started showing up too much for my taste, but that said, I do think they are beautifully flattering :) I ADORE the 2 piece dress with studs. I'd wear that in a heartbeat. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I love all the dresses, they're beautiful! My fave is the black chiffon.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought a figure hugging dress, I usually dont wear things so tight. Love these choices here!
    xo DIna
    Sweetest Somethings 

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bandage dresses look so sexy, I love the two piece one..
    Last day to enter my migmon sunglasses giveaway. Please do enter..
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the last one is just gorgeeous !!
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the Black V neck Lace Patch Bandage Dress and Spell Color Geometric Hollow Chest Bandage Dress are the most beautiful :) Everyone is nice :)

    www.martispl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful dresses, the last two are my favorite!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Unos vestidos preciosos, sobretodo el negro. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice collection!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I like the white dress
    Kisses
    www.lasmiradasdetaga.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This are some nice dresses.... Thanks for sharing.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the black one..Udobuy is such an amazing store!

    Federica
    www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love them all!!!
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing dresses! I don't own much bodycon type of dress but these are so stunning! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute dresses! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore the first one!!!!! LOVELYS ALL

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice selection! The red one is lovely :)
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great selections :D

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bodycon dresses. Timeless.


    Check out the new post on my blog!!!

    Riv.

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. the last one is amazing!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog! Maybe we can follow each other on GFC and on the other social networks?! Let me know, i’ll following u back with pleasure :) ♥

    My Blog ♥
    Instagram
    Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  34. The white ones with the sequins and studs look so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fantastic get the looks! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    http://www.daddysneatness.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. The perfect post
    thanks for the ideas
    xx
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love these bandage dress options! My favorites are the strapless print and sequin dress :)

    Kara
    stylishinseattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. these dresses are really cool
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  39. These dresses are so great! Great if you want to add a little sexiness to your day!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great selection, love dresses they all beautiful! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow love all these dresses!! bandage dresses are so grt....i love them

    btw do check out my NEWEST POST'
    Stay in touch'
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great post. I like your selection.

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/11/beware-of-shoddy-online-goods-and-scam.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. These dresses are amazing…I love the first one and the studded outfit..hot!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  44. So in love with your blog,really! I've just discovered it and I've been kept by your unique and amazing style, you got one more daily reader honey, I think your style fits perfectly with mine and I find you so inspiring, if you want you can have a look to my blog too, and maybe if you like it we can also follow each other, just let me know and congrats again, you're having such a great job :)
    Laura
    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very nice I like.

    http://www.bandagedressesonsale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very nice I like

    http://www.bandagedressesonsale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi, I do thnk this is a great wеbsіte. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return yet again since i have bookmarked it.
    Money and fгeeԁom is the best way tο change,
    may you be rich and continue to guie others.

    Feel frtee tto visit my wеbpage - pink bandage dress

    ReplyDelete
  48. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. all these dresses are lokin very great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...