Sunday, November 17, 2013

Boyfriend Coat from ROMWE


The origin of boyfriend fashion is literally borrowing and wearing a boyfriend's clothes—his distressed jeans, his band tees, his dress shirts, his blazers, his cardigan. When Katie Holmes was spotted in public wearing Tom Cruise's slouchy jeans after a Broadway rehearsal in 2009, boyfriend become more and more popular. 

And with winter knocking on the door, boyfriend coat must be the best choice. Today I wanna recommend one style which comes from Romwe. I love it so much, black leather and woolen coat. With quilted print, zipped, mao collar design, this coat makes me feel warm; fashion but retro.


This coat goes perfect with sweaters and leggings. I really need this! What's more, I heard a piece of good news from Romwe. The coat (NCSOV0266) only $36.99 (original price $109.99) from 1:00pm on Nov.17th to 1:00pm on Nov.18th GMT, only 24 hrs!

Buy here >> Thanksgiving Gift for only $36.99 only!


Limited supply. Romwe prepared 500 pieces for you guys. First come first serve. GO >> Thanksgiving Gift for only $36.99 only!


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.

4 comments:

  1. very nice!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. a boyfriend is a must have in every girls closet! definitely cool!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this coat! But when I put it in a bag a don't get the price of 36.99$... :/

    www.tiarawannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiara, the coat is only $36.99 (original price $109.99) from 1:00pm on Nov.17th to 1:00pm on Nov.18th GMT, only 24 hrs! I don't know your country but it will change the price real soon. Just keep on checking from time to time.

      Delete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...