Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mart of China New Arrivals


      


       

      


      


Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Christmas is fast approaching. I'm sure most of you guys can feel the crisp autumn air. How I wish someday I can experience to savor the real autumn air. I am contented with the cool breeze in the city when dusk takes place. I am also excited to layer clothes but just limited to two and a bit of accessory such as scarf or a bennie when sun don't come out, why not? The weather in the metropolis is hot during the day and become cool at night. If I really wanted to experience a semi-autumn weather, I can go up to Baguio City where we called it our City of Pines. It is Philippine's Summer Capital because of its cool climate. Yes, even we are a tropical country, we have Baguio City where temperature can sometimes drop to 14 degrees (based on my own experience last 2011). 

Obviously, MartofChina.com got my back if I need autumn outfits. Do not forget that they also offer wholesale prices. Anyway, these cardigans, hooded vest, faux leather jackets and coats will surely keep me warm when in Baguio. My most favorite are the hooded vests. What about you?


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.



Have you joined my OASAP x IamJenniya Thanksgiving Giveaway yet? Join now for a chance to win one (1) stylish apparel! You only have 4 days left!

26 comments:

  1. Love longsleeve pullover, nice choices.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! love it! such cute items

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first pullover looks great!

    love♥
    voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for dropping by. I love faux leather jacket the most. They are cruelty-free, lightweight and a lot easier to maintain. Plus, they look so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sweaters are so amazing. Love those jackets, also. Great picks, thanks for sharing. :)

    you're welcome to check out my new outfit post
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just fell in love with those jumpers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leather jackets. I am so excited to start wearing comfy knitted sweaters again.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cardigan and the first sweater! so cute and comfy.

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg these are to die for, so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute things ... I really need some A/W clothes, otherwise I'm gonna freeze! x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This jackets are amazing <3 Love your blog. I'm following you by GFC. :) Would you like to follow me back? I'm waiting for new post dear. Kisses :*
    Visit me: Fashion blog What is in the hat? CLICK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Pieces! Love he white Cardigan :)

    big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Ethnic Style Woman Color Blocking Long Sleeve Cardigans & European Style Woman Long Sleeve Patterned Pullovers Sweater! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. the ethic jacket (top left) is so beautiful !!

    nica
    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely blog!:)
    would you like to follow each other?via GFC and on Facebook too:) just let us know, we always follow back <3

    kisses,

    thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like the military jacket!!! ;) let's follow each other sweety??i will follow you immediately back!
    come to see my new post sweety..enjoy it! ;)
    NEW POST: http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/11/05/great-outfit-and-pictures-but-who-made-who-is-she/
    FACEBOOKk: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    G+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...