Monday, December 2, 2013

MART OF CHINA / December Wish List

Let the countdown begin. It's officially the month of Christmas. Yey! My favorite month of the year. Have you checked Mart of China ? If you haven't yet, you better check it out because they have so many sale activities happening right now and they have new arrival items added this week. I actually made a wishlist and I hope that at least 2 pieces will make it to the check out (lol!).

 
1 / 2

 
1 / 2



 
1 / 2 

 
1 / 2



 
1 / 2

What do you think of my picks? My favorites are the White Leopard Crewneck Sweatshirt and the Party Off-Shoulder Coffee Chiffon High-Low Dress. Which ones are your favorite?

Before I end this post, please have a look of Mart of China's Sale Activities:
1.) Leggings 44% Off and it's Free Shipping. Click HERE.
2.) Christmas Huge Sale, Up to 62% Off. Click HERE.
3.) Christmas Perfect Match, Up to 32% Off. Click HERE.


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful choices...Thank you for sharing them with us...

    Have a nice week
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a wonderful items! Love that burgundy sweater!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selection!!
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty items!!
    i love the second dress ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe sweaters are all so pretty! Great selection :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing dresses!
    Your blog is lovely!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...