Saturday, December 28, 2013

OOTD: Welcoming New Year 2014


I have one more outfit post for you my lovely readers before we bid goodbye to 2013 and welcome 2014. Time flies so fast. Wow! Just 36 hours left and we have to face yet another challenging year with full of blessings (I hope so). Anyway, today's outfit post theme is still about the holidays and literally speaks about the season - winter / autumn. Though we don't have snow here during this season; it comes cold especially at night. That's why this red long sleeve knitting wool sweater from Wholesale it Online is just perfect to wear. 

This red sweater is quite long in length; it can be a mini-sweater dress just like I did. Oh! I wore a denim short underneath though. I love its color! It looks so warm and it is literally will make you feel warm because the fabric is made of wool. When we shoot this, the weather was cooperating. The sun was hiding in the thick clouds and I can feel the cool breeze in my thighs. Get the sweater here.

I finally got to wear these thicker creepers from OASAP. It features polka-dot, lace-up vamp, rubber sole and lined with faux fur. This is my first ever shoes with a faux fur lining and I just love it to bits! It is so comfortable and feels soft for the feet. Get the creepers here

OASAP Lace-up Thick Creepers (get it here) /
Wholesale It Online Red Wool Sweater (get it here)
PERSUNMALL Skull Embossed Rivets Backpack ]

Let me take again this opportunity to greet you all a Happy New Year! Thank you my lovely readers for all the support and I hope you will continue to support and give love to my blog. I promise to keep up this blog and will work harder to bring you worth reading posts for 2014. I love you all!


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.




34 comments:

  1. Such a fun and comfy outfit.. Loved your sweater dress and those sneakers are too cute
    Happy New Year
    Kisses
    www.beibgbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute honey.
    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.
    Very soon.
    Good holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year beauty!!
    *tengo nueva dirección de blog, ahora ya no se llama I love my body, sino Is glas. Sí clickeas en mi nombre te saldrá mi nuevo blog. Un besazo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute sweater! And I love those tennis!

    -Karin
    Come visit my blog!
    http://theestylenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved ur outfit
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! Love the long sweater and the backpack! Happy New Year dear, all the best! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely sweater!

    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures! I love the dress and the shoes!!
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect. xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sweater and those kicks are great too
    They are perfect together!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yenniya you are very nice and your outfit very fashion! Visit my blog!! I m wait

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sweater dress is so cute and it looks comfortable! :) Happy new year to you and your family, dear! Hope you will have another amazing year!xx

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a perfect color for you. I adore sweater dresses and that one is amazing. So enjoyed those seated poses too, dear. Very lovely and sexy. Those legs are so wonderful they always make my night to see :)

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous combination! You look so beautiful in red and I love how you added these tennis shoes - very chic. Pretty accessories too, stylish and edgy. Have a beautiful new year!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanna wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR dear:) and I hope you will come visit me soon 2014

    Check out my new post...inredningsvis year in fab pics:)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love your sweater dress! It looks great with your sneakers, too. Wishing you a very happy New Year!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great! I love that sweater dress. Ang ganda :)

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sweater is so cute, I love the hearts and pockets!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look stunning as always dear.x The sweater dress is gorgeous, perfect for the holidays! Can't believe 2013 has already finished! Happy new year dear.x Wishing you all the best in 2014, for you and your loved ones!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning! Loving everything about this outfit. Your shoes are great!!
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look lovely dear !! such a pretty sweater !! Happy new year ! would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://becoolbepositivebeyou.blogspot.com/ visit us

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful :D I love everything about this outfit

    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. u look awesome ! <3
    Would you like to follow each other (GFC, Facebook) ? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Maddie
    http://madelineamari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. so pretty :) happy 2014.
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  27. aw you're looking so pretty and happy!! love the red :) suits you perfectly.
    like your blog a lot! very inspiring!
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Woww....love love love love your outfit, the sweater is so cute and the sneakers are so cool! Great style, Jenniya!!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...