Monday, December 23, 2013

PERSUNMALL Party Wear Collections


Hi lovelies! So, when I visited PERSUNMALL today, I was awed by these new collection they have called Party Queen. Moonbasa collection by Persunmall is something you really have to check. I find the pieces classic and elegant. Perfect for Party Queen indeed. Go check out by yourselves HERE.


 


 


 


 

What are your favorites from my shortlisted items? Do not forget to check HERE to keep you updated of the latest arrivals. 


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.


8 comments:

  1. such a great collection!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm especially craving the 2nd and 3rd dress! <3 :) Happy holidays dear xx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little black dress! You always need a cute black dress

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love persunmall dresses, loved the second one
    Don't forget to enter my $50 Choies Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/choies-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i love the last dress, is super fashion :D
    diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...