Monday, December 16, 2013

Udobuy Xmas Super Deals


Christmas is coming very, very soon! Undeniably, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Everywhere I look, I can see the spirit of Christmas! That includes one of my favorite online store - Udobuy.com. They actually have amazing deals up for grabs. 

Place an order worth $120 and you'll save $20! Whoaah! Your savings worth another piece of item. Really a merry Christmas indeed. Here are my my top 6 picks:
 
  
 

And because we cannot have enough sales to grab, Udobuy.com also has X'mas Super Deals where you can plan to buy a sale item. Each day starting from December 12 and ending on December 24, they have a piece of item that is up for sale in an sliding scale discount. If you'll take note of the item's price, they slashed the original price down 3 times and you'll get bigger discount up to 80% Off as the date approach the day of Christmas. How cool is this? You must grab the chance!


  
Chidori Giga Thick Houndstooth Woolen Coat at 64% Off, for only $68 today, 16th Dec. ending in 14 hours. Hurry!
Stained Glass Sequin Tut Dress at 65% Off, for only $51 on 17th Dec. 2:00 p.m.

 
Lace Embroidery Dress at 67% Off, for only $45 on 18th Dec. 2:00 p.m.
Embroidery Flower Sequins Beaded Dress at 70% Off, for only $35 on 19th Dec. 2:00 p.m.

Pink Deer Pullover Hoodie Sweatshirt at 72% Off, for only $38 on 21st Dec. 2:00 p.m.
Black Lace Mesh Embroidery Sexy Slim Dress at 80% Off, for only $44.50 on 23rd Dec. 2:00 p.m.

Join Udobuy Pin To Wish. Read the details HERE. Also do not forget that you can now place your order on their mobile site on your most convenient time & place anytime, anywhere.


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.



12 comments:

  1. Nice tips! I just fell in love with these jumpers :)

    http://anesagill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater!!
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone can use a warm sweater! I love the tulle skirt though!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweaters :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/sheinside-must-haves.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection, we love these sweaters!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That big bunny sweater from the first pic is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the sweaters and the sequined dress!

    Visit my blog: Blossoming Wallflower
    Let me know if you follow me and i will follow you too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...