Thursday, January 9, 2014

LOVELYSHOES.NET / Evening Dresses


Hello lovelies! Have you checked the LovelyShoes.net ? Do not be fooled of their store name. I am telling you, they carry various kinds of items not only shoes and you'll be amazed on what they can offer. Perfect example are these evening dresses. I feel in love with these three. Sigh. So, I am putting this in addition to my wishlist which I have posted here. Now join me to discover more on the details of these evening dresses. Just click on the photos or the links below to redirect you to the product details.



Wow! I really can't stop staring on the photos. I bet you'll get the spotlight on you when you wear these. Sequins and diamonds always stand-out in any occasion; may it a casual party or formal event. I love all of the three dresses! How about you lovelies? What dress appeal to you most? Do not forget to check out LovelyShoes.net.



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.



10 comments:

  1. nice :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one! Its too pretty! Thanks for sharing this dear :)

    www.thefabulousgeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely dresses.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought they have just shoes , but I really like their dresses collection
    Don't forget to join my SammyDress giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/sammydress-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We didn't know this web, nice! We are going to look it!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! XX i wsiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. i really like this site.. You make a great point. Got some great info here. I think that if more people thought about it that way, they'd have a better time get the hang ofing the issue. i really appreciate this site.. thanks for sharing this site.. keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quickie to say thank you so much for your excellent customer service and your wonderful dress. You were very obliging and quick to resend the dress in a different size, and the dress itself was beautiful. Three total strangers complemented me in my hotel corridor on it, before I even got to the wedding reception to which I was heading. A glorious dress and a company I will certainly be using again, Thanks and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...