Friday, January 10, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS / Romwe, Persunmall & LovelyShoes.net

Product link >> burgundy dress.

Product links >> bag, polka, denim, bracelet.

Product links >> shorts, skirt, sneakers.

Hello lovelies! I am adding a new activity in my blog starting today and that is to share with you the new-in items I received from my lovely sponsors. I cannot wear the items in a snap when I received it, so I thought of sharing it with you first even in random pictures. I am just using my iPhone to take pictures randomly so excuse some pixelated shots. I think it is exciting to give you glimpse and idea of what items I'm going to wear for the next outfit posts and most of all, you'll have the chance to grab the items in the store while still on-stock. Some items sold out fast and you know that. What do you think?

Please click on the links to see the product detail of the items.


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.



6 comments:

  1. Such a nice haul !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you wearing them :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing haul! The lace dress seems pretty, can't wait to see you rock it =)
    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new in! Can't wait to see the burgundy dress in one of your outfit!!!

    Laura
    www.pursesandi.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoes are really nice.....such a great idea also

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...