Monday, January 20, 2014

OOTD: LOVELYSHOES.NET / Right Here Waiting

Hello lovelies! Today's post is a typical me again. I hope you aren't tired yet seeing me in denims because today's outfit is featuring denim again. This buttoned denim shorts were ordered together with the denim skater skirt and the pink canvas sneakers from www.lovelyshoes.net . I already posted an outfit post of them here.


We shoot this at the Capitol Commons. We always passed by here every time we go to Ortigas Center. The place was nice; perfect for photoshoot. It was midday when we went there so there are no people yet but I saw some workers from the construction site resting in the bench from afar. The people flock in Capitol Commons starting at 5:00 P.M., I think and there are food trucks beside the road. We've been there at night and the place is lively. You can actually bring your own mats and lay on the ground just like having a picnic at night. 

Back to my outfit, this buttoned denim short just fit me right. I love it's buttoned up design and there are no embroidery in the back pockets of whatsoever. It is American Apparel brand, by the way. The fabric is of good quality; thick but not hard. It was beautifully sewn and each detail is precised. I am afraid my photos don't do justice on how the details really look like but you can also check the product details here.

As I have mentioned earlier, this pink canvas sneakers have been blogged already here. I love this to bits! This comes in different colors and if given a chance again, I would definitely order other colors of this. Check other available colors here

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Denim Short: LovelyShoes.net (get it here)
Canvas Sneakers: LovelyShoes.net (get it here)
Sunnies: OASAP (get it here)
Top: Penshoppe (get similar here)
Belt: Forever21

LovelyShoes.net is a global online fashion retailer and wholesaler. At LovelyShoes, they are committed to offer a truly outstanding selection of women fashion shoes and bags at affordable prices. They also have plus size shoes, because we believe that shoes can only be comfortable when they are a perfect fit. LovelyShoes shoes are designed with the best of each season’s trend, details and materials that women will love for every day. They pride themselves on having exceptional low wholesale price in good quality and knowledgeable customer service which are always looking at ways to improve. 

Get the look now:
   

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK


27 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Those shoes are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lovely shoes. great outfit dear =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never get tired of seeing you in denim or anything else. Especially if it is a wonderful pair of shorts like those. They look amazing on you. That close up of them is so exciting. Your thighs and your belly are both so sexy, dear. Wow! Miss you on my blog. You always left the sweetest comments :) Hope all is great with you :)

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauw, love those shoes. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful look! I really love your sneakers :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi My Dear ! :* Your blog is so cool ! I want to invite you to mine , and check the shop witch the banner is on the right side of my blog ! You will get 10% discount! I think that u will find in this shop something special for u ;* If u wanna we can follow each other , just follow me and let me know ! I will follow u back as soon as it possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely, I love your sneakers! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute casual denim outfit, and I like your pink shoes :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit!
    Dear, you and your readers are invited to join my giveaway on my blog!

    J'aime les feuilles rouges
    GIVEAWAY

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this casual look! The color of the sneakers us fantastic! :)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the blouse has this delicat colour ; love it !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome outfit and super cool pics :D
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/pork-and-beans.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome outfit! i love your blog
    new follower! +1
    my blog: Bobby Raffin

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit!
    so simple and cute!
    i totally love denim shorts!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is perhaps my favorite set of pictures ever. You look stunning as always my friend!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look fab darling, I love your look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...