Friday, January 10, 2014

OOTD: MART OF CHINA / Leopard Printed Sweatshirt


Hello lovelies! If you noticed, yes, I am wearing again this cute eyeglass which I wore from my previous post here. I instantly get fond of wearing this because it gives an instant playful look. My husband also liking my look with these glasses on. He said it suits me well. Do you agree? Anyway, today's post is featuring this Plus Size White Leopard Crewneck Sweatshirt from www.martofchina.com .


I love the over-sized fit of this leopard sweatshirt. The material is made of cotton, by the way. It has two side pockets. Lately, I am getting fond of animal printed pieces. It is on trend now anywhere you look. The length of this shirt is considerable as mini-dress which you can wear with tights or leggings for those who are experiencing snow now. But in my case, I just paired it with a denim shorts. The weather here during daytime is considerably hot but with a mix of cold breeze sometimes and then it gets cold when the sun finally sets.


[ Mart of China Plus Size White Leopard Crewneck Sweatshirt (get it here) /
OASAP Denim Canvas Hi-Cut Shoes (get it here) /
LEVI'S DIY Distressed Shorts (originally a cropped pants) /
Pacific Blue Eye Glasses / Tomato Slap Watch / ]



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN.

21 comments:

  1. lovely look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit!! :) especially the sweatshirt!! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top ;D and I agree, the glasses look good on you! :D



    VISIT MY BLOG - I PREACH FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this leopard print and your glasses are so chic! Enjoy your weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely....i want that sweater

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely printed top! I like it with the denim shorts :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    You look absolutely adorable today, I love your sweater!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing. I like the glasses too - cute. And I do like the over sized sweatshirt. When it comes to sweat shirts, oversize works best.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweatshirt :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit suits you really well! Great background for taking pictures, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look dear!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the print of the sweatshirt!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the sweatshirt! You look awesome! :)

    www.nometoqueslascupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute :$
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear
    Nice outfit, love the sweater, seems so comfy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore your sweater! Love it! :)

    http://www.iamsophiasanchez.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this! Amazing shorts and sweats
    Keep up the great job around here!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...