Wednesday, January 22, 2014

OOTD: PERSUNMALL / My Take on Midi-Skirt Trend

So, one fine Sunday, my husband and I drove to UP Diliman and guess what happened? I halted all the cars on the road just to take my outfit shots. Lol! I kid. They really closed this road for the joggers, bikers, and walkers. Oh and speaking of walkers, I am so damn excited for February. I can't wait for The Walking Dead! Back to UP, this university has endless possibilities and countless spots for a photo shoot. Have you tried taking your outfit shots there? Anyway, I finally got to wear the denim midi-skirt that Persunmall sent me. This skirt is together along with the items that I already wore here.
This denim midi-skirt caught my eye when I was browsing skirts at Persunmall. I thought of trying this midi skirt; it's on trend now. This is only $15.99 but sad to say that it is currently out-of-stock. I love the length really. It gives an instant vintage feel but sexy. The fabric is soft jean/ denim. The skirt cannot easily be blown away by the wind and I like it. Again my love for denim shows almost all of my outfit posts. Please bear with me and I promise to post a new look that is new to your eyes, too, in the coming days.

This oversized PU Handbag from Persunmall is the perfect bag for the day. I already featured this bag here. This bag is so roomy and it has another pouch inside. You can carry it or sling it over your shoulder. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Midi Skirt: PERSUNMALL
PU Handbag; PERSUNMALL
Bracelet: PERSUNMALL 
Ring & Heels: SM Dept. Store 
Collar Necklace: eFoxcity/ Belt: ROMWE
Black Top: Folded & Hung

I am experimenting on how I pose for my outfit shots. If you noticed, I always smile and I show my teeth in almost all of my outfit posts. I thought of trying the serious look just like the professional do for a change. I don't know if not smiling suits me. What do you think? But it still depends on the outfit that I'm going to wear, though. So, what do you think of my outfit? Is it a Yay or Nay? Okay, I hope you like my look. That's it for now.

Get the look now:
    
Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK

56 comments:

  1. Cute look, the shoes are really chic !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit, I loved your skirt and shoes too
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fab and stylish. This is gotta be one of my fave look. You look gorg. Love your denim maxi skirt :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the place so beautiful and your midi skirt looks awesome ! :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit, great pics.
    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shoes are really like your second skin :)

    New post on my blog ---> urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You styled this midi-skirt trend so well! I'm loving your gold necklace too. Very pretty!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking amazing... have ordered a midi myself...can't wait to get it!!! :)
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is one gorgeous skirt! and i really thought that that bag is from Zara! i love it!
    btw, i have an ongoing Zara soft city bag giveaway on blog. you might want to check that one out if you havent yet! thanks!

    oh and followed you now!

    xx toni
    www.perfumedredshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! Love That skirt!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos and the skirt is gorgeous too!

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing pictures!! I love the skirt!
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning and that skirt is so unique. I love how you paired it with a skinny belt, great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post following you on gfc ..
    You can follow back here http://rumahsmakeupdelight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love how you styled the skirt! super cute

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing! i love the midi skirt trend x

    I also have a big beauty pamper pack giveaway on my blog! check it out if youd like xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/600-follower-giveaway-pamper-pack.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous look doll! Just beautiful and I adore the shoes (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like this look... the skirt looks good on you!

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    The Cutielicious

    ReplyDelete
  19. great top! you have good sense of style

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. perfect
    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. u look lovely.....i like the bag ....look so nice

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the whole outfit. Followed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking elegant and sophisticated with that long hem and the gorgeous gold collar necklace.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your 50es skirt! Perfect style and pics!
    I'm Alita you're welcome in www.paintyourdays.eu!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, that skirt looks so amazing here! I would NEVER think that I would like a denim midi skirt, but you really styled it well! And I am totally in love with that bag :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  26. Once again you have gorgeous photos girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Perfect skirt's fit!
    kiss Giuly

    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. amazing post!
    hyped on lookbook too!
    love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. hey!
    lovely blog~
    thanks for checking out my blog. <3
    xx,
    www.CrystalSoojung.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. love your outfit! it's so cute and the skirt is so perfect :)
    Good :)
    You have a such cool style :) DO you want to follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow you back everywhere :)
    GlamObserver

    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how you wear that skirt! Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh honey you always look so fabulous, you're such an inspiration! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh very cute outfit, cute shoes!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. what a great location and outfit!lovely
    greetings http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I loved your blog
    Great post

    Please visit: trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very nice look ;) Love this skirt and bag ;)

    http://myfashionfeeling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. your skirt <33333

    xx
    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amazing! *.*
    You look very pretty :)

    veniice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute skirt and you've worn it so well. Very nice

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. That midi looks great on you! Loving this outfit!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your pictures ! and my favorite piece from your look is that awesome bag.

    ReplyDelete
  42. beautiful mix and match and amazing photos!

    xoxo,
    http://hellodida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great skirt! Love it!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Absolutely fabulous,

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...