Saturday, February 1, 2014

OOTD: OASAP / Off-Shoulder Peplum Top


Lately, I've been trying new things. I believe that you can see more of beautiful things when you step out of your comfort zone. Just like today's outfit post. This is so funny to say but honestly, I haven't tried wearing peplum ever since it hit the streets. I find the flare at the bottom annoying. Sorry but that is how I look at it before. But when I was browsing at OASAP.COM, this off-shoulder peplum top catch my eye and I fell in love with it instantly. Hence, it goes immediately to my shopping cart.


So, you would ask why the sudden love to peplum? I define this off-shoulder peplum top as perfection. The color combination of off-white and deep red in the floral prints are pretty sweet and vibrant looking. I love its design so much! The off-shoulder style shows off skin and I find it very sexy but the long sleeves balanced it out to still look modest. 

And the main reason why I gotta love this peplum? The flare has a thin foam-like which was neatly sewn and that makes it thicker; making the flare to still and don't weigh down. The flare is structured and that's why I love it! Upon seeing the product details at Oasap website, I know that it will suit me right. The flare was really my concern because I believe when you wear an outfit; there should always be flaws that we want to hide or less obvious and assets that we want to flaunt. Agree? In my case, I have a banana shaped or straight body so this peplum top will work for me to create the illusion of wider hips and narrow waist line. I am not recommending this particular peplum to those with broad hips because the structured flare design will make you look broader than you actually are.



Hype this on lookbook.nu


Get the look now:
Peplum Top: OASAP (get it here)
Bottom: ROSEWHOLESALE (get it here)
Heels: MART OF CHINA (similar here)
Bracelet: PERSUNMALL (get it here)
Clutch Bag: ROMWE
Earrings: BELLAST


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


30 comments:

  1. Very chic, the peplum top is so cute. You look fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    Love this peplum top it's sexy and classy. A beautiful floral pattern and the red was just the best!
    Perfect look!

    xoxo Kira

    ReplyDelete
  3. This us such a fab top, I am surely getting it..
    U look gorg
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! very chic :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures and outfit!!

    XOXO Sandl

    Bloglovin! -> https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11326217/prizmah-fashion-blog
    Blog -> www.prizmahfashion.blogspot.com
    Instagram -> @prizmahfashion
    Blog Connect -> http://blog-connect.com/profil?s=&id=100591767897018088132
    Mystylehit -> http://www.mystylehit.de/members/prizmahfashionblog/?bref=MTc0NQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is one gorgeous top! love the off-shoulder detail and the print is just divine! looking great, jenniya ;)

    xx toni
    www.perfumedredshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is so cute! Just love the outfit. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty and chic !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice:))) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Obsessed with that top!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super amazing outfit! in love with the red floral top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your top :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking gorgeous darling! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  14. This shop has many, many beautiful clothes ;) Your blouse is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so beautiful! I love the top!!
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful! Love that top
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/02/what-is-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty Ate Jen! that's a very beautiful top from Oasap. I love the combination of fierce and fresh in your outfit! Bravo <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Elegant and chic!


    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww sweety, your blog is so amazing! i love design & outfits!
    floral top is unique and looks so amazing with black&set :)
    follow you xoxo

    anecia & roses ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post ❤️So cool and stylish.
    I love your blog so much! Have a great day :)
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! I love your off the shoulder peplum :)
    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such an amazing top, I love the print!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  24. you looks so amazing!!

    Keep in touch!
    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. This top is so lovely !

    Xx
    http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...