Thursday, April 3, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS (Persunmall, Oasap, Lovelyshoes.net & Boutique Amuse)

Product link: Leopard Sneakers

Product link: 2-Way Luggage Tote



Yay! New-In items! My most favorite item is this pair of leopard printed sneakers from PersunmallAnd of course, the bag from Oasap is to die for. What do you think? The necklace from Boutique aMuse is so cute and oh lovelies, please watch out for the giveaway of this exact necklace soon to be announced in my blog. Excited? Lastly, the 3 items Lovelywholesale.net sent me are just in time for my lady-like needs. Hmm.. What are your favorite from the items above? What are your new-in items? I'd love to know lovelies.


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



15 comments:

  1. I love the trainers!! They're so awsome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the white dress and the black shoes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black heels and the bag! <3

    http://batomebotasdatropa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those black heels!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sneakers!

    Please visit my blog too! Pretty Girl Rock Thankie! ❤

    Love Nikka ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great choice!! The dresses look so nice and those heels!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bag!! It's looks amazing!
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those leopard wedge sneakers - so fierce! Great selections and taste :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on such great items! Especially the sneakers! They're absolutely awesome!!! <3

    On another note, I'm getting rid of the Google Friend Connect widget soon... Since you're one one my incredibly appreciated readers (via GFC), I'd be happy if you'd follow me on Bloglovin' instead. :)

    xo, Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...