Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#OOTD: FRONTROW SHOP - Sporty Chic


Hello lovelies! Today's post is featuring Front Row Shop. It's been a month already since my last post wearing an item from this website. My shopping experience in their store were always wonderful and the items were always more than satisfactory. Talk about quality, Front Row Shop products will amaze you. I love this red skirt, so I ordered the similar material. This time, I got this soft leather culotte and cotton sports tank in mesh white & mesh black.


I love this black sports mesh tank because it look sporty yet chic and sexy. I think it is perfect in most of outfit ideas that I have made in mind. This tank screams versatility. Just like what I came up with in this look; spor-xy chic (if there's a word; I mean sporty, sexy chic). What do you think? Check out more styles of tops here.

I never owned culotte until I find this imitation soft leather cullote. Honestly, it's the material that I fell into first, and then second was its color. I put on a belt because I noticed it slides down in long walk & standing. I guess it is because of the material of the lining they used; it feels slick and slippery. It would be better if they put loops for belt option. Check out more styles here

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Mesh Tank: FRONTROW SHOP (get it here)
Culottes (Shorts): FRONTROW SHOP (get it here)
Clutch Bag: Dresslily (similar here)
Heels: LovelyShoes.net (get it here)
Necklace: Boutique aMuse (get it here)
Bracelets: Persunmall / Belt: Romwe

Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVININSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK


14 comments:

  1. Love the clutch a lot !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look dear!
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tank is so chic - love the mesh! And what fabulous leather shorts! This color is marvelous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! I love the shorts and the bag!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shopping in front row shop is always a very good experience for me too :)
    Excellent quality clothes.
    I really liked your shorts
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look, love this short.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.
    Come check my new post
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the short! So summer-y

    Please visit my new blog post too! POCAHONTAS Thankie! ❤

    Love Nikka ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahh so sexy Ate Jen <3
    Love the whole outfit

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look Beautiful..
    I love the clutch..!

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    My Journey
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love those shorts and shoes


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/04/stripes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...