Thursday, April 17, 2014

#OOTD: FRONTROW SHOP - Summer Uniform

Hello lovelies! Remember this post? Yes, I featured a mesh tank in black but today's post is about this white mesh tank from Frontrow Shop. I ordered this together with this and this. I fell in love with the mesh design so I made sure to get the white color. This time, I came up with a classic look - denim shorts + white top. This look is a uniform for summer, need I say more? A white top would always be my pick to pair with denim shorts or jeans especially if I'll do an outdoor activity or I know I'll catch a bit of sun. White color will reflect the heat; hence, it will make you feel cooler than of dark colors.

The color of this sports mesh tank is not pure white but something off-white. I hope the color in the picture above do justice. I really love Frontrow Shop products because the quality will never fail you and I guarantee that. This tank is made of cotton; the material is smooth and elastic. I do have other outfit ideas in mind wearing this tank, so expect a look post again soon for another styling. Find more stylish tops here.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


White Tank: FRONTROW SHOP (get it here)
Sneakers: Persunmall (get it here)
Bag: Persunmall (get it here)
Necklace: Boutique aMuse (get it here)
Shorts: Levi's (DIY)

Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVININSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK

15 comments:

  1. nice look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool summer uniform Ate Jen!
    ang hip!! in na in ang style!
    that bag is love <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love the pants & animal print sneakers!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice summer wear, very simple yet stricking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your look<3
    lets follow on bloglovin>?

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow..I love ur shorts!
    I hope I can wear the shorts now..but it's still windy outside..hahaha..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    My Journey
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice look! I love your shoes!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ms Jenniya! It's been a while :D Love love this look. Loving the laid back look lately hehe

    xx

    janninebandiola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool and sport look, I like it on my week end!
    Kiss
    Aurélie
    http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    Please please, I will be so happy if you can VOTE FOR ME (juste clik on green bottom, it's quikly) http://shakr.me/2ymu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...