Saturday, April 12, 2014

#OOTD: Scenic Dress & Gold Clutch from Dresslily


Hello lovelies! Today's post is featuring DressLily. Have you checked this website yet? DressLily is a leading international online fashion clothing and accessory store. Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion styles, both attire and stunning accessories, they feature thousands of the newest product lines, providing maximum choice and convenience to for their discerning clientele.


]
This stone pattern design bag is available in many different colors. I love the quality of this bag because it was sewn neatly. It has a gold chain, too, so you'll have an option to sling it in your shoulder or wear it as clutch bag. 

This scenery print chiffon dress and the bag are long overdue. As I have mentioned in my previous post, I encountered a problem in claiming my parcels from the Customs. I am so happy to finally get a hold of these items because honestly, I really love it especially the dress because the print is quite intriguing on what it really describes. The design is long-back and the material is very soft.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Dress: DRESSLILY (get it here)
Bag: DRESSLILY (get it here)
Heels: LovelyShoes.net (get it here)
Necklace: Boutique aMuse (get it here)
Belt: Romwe

Get the look now:
  

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVININSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK

23 comments:

  1. sexy heels , wonderful ootd as u r sweetie

    N@NY

    - A Little retail therapy goes a long way , come comment on my new post

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the clutch !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such an elegant look and has a hit if glimmer to it..
    Nice clutch , so nice to see that you have started posting regularly again :)
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!!! That dress is gorgeous and very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely loving the dress. I love the pattern of it.
    The gold bad is also very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simpatic :) http://aanicaanchy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh! Love this look so much. One of my faves. You look AMAZING :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove that bag! I want one now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgerous dear! *O* I love the dress!

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing outfit !
    come and visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your dress :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your dress and the heels so great:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice dress....thank you for inspiration....

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful Jenniya, love that dress

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful Ate Jen! Lalo ka yata gumanda. I love that dress! so pretty,classy and so summer! <3


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow this dress is gorgeous! Such a work of art. You look incredible! I love it
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shoes are so cool!

    I have one day left in my giveaway and would love for you to enter!
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...