Friday, April 25, 2014

#OOTD: SHEINSIDE - Denim & Leather

Hello lovelies! Remember my previous post? I mentioned there will be "Look #2", right? Well, here it is! I came up with this style since this hollow denim blouse from SHEINSIDE has leather stitches on it at the front and at the back; a leather skirt would be perfect to pair, too. What do you think?
I can't help but sigh every time I laid my eyes on the hollow design of this denim blouse. I don't think I will be tired wearing this on the coming weeks. I've worn this to work already and this piece gave me a boost of confidence. I am really a fan of pieces that reveals a bit of skin. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Denim Blouse: SHEINSIDE (get it here)
Skirt: Romwe (get it here)
Shoes: Wholesale It Online (get it here)
Bag: Romwe (get similar here)

Get the look now:
    

Do not miss the SALE happening at www.sheinside.com


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVININSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK

12 comments:

  1. Amazing look! the shirt and the skirt are so beautiful!!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really love the hollow designs of this blouse! It's not too revealing yet sexy :)
    The skirt really compliments the top, great outfit!!

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! That shirt and skirt are great


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/04/lonelyness.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outfit....you look fab....

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top and platform Ate Jen!
    You rock!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This skirt is amazing and I love your chambray! Very fierce and fabulous!
    Have a marvelous weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great outfit, I LOVE the eyecatching details on the shirt's front! Pairing it with leather skirt was a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely gorgeous! I adore that denim shirt! You carry it so well!
    You have such a wonderful blog here and I'm so glad I came across it.
    The effort you put in your pictures and content shows! I shall surely be coming around more often!

    Love
    ♥ Heart Bows Makeup ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet pictures and a great look - amazing blouse! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cutest skirt! Great pics, amazing blouse!
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...