Thursday, May 29, 2014

#OOTD : Take Me Back

Hello lovelies! Here's a first post out of 3 outfit shots we took while in Baguio City. I am so happy that my husband was able to take decent shots though our time was tight. We took these in the grounds of Philippine Military Academy near the relic point where old tanks and cannons were displayed. The weather wasn't that cold since it's now summer but it is something that will leave you decide in the middle on what outfit to wear. So, I've decided to wear a cotton long sleeve top and shorts. I am so grateful that this "BOY/GIRL" baseball cap from PERSUNMALL arrived a day before the trip because it was a perfect essential to bring with. Of course, this sunglass from CHOIES complete the whole look. Oh, I miss Baguio! Take me back please.




Baseball Cap: PERSUNMALL (get it here)
Sunglass: CHOIES (get similar here)
Long Sleeve Top: GAP (similar here) / Shorts: PRP (similar here)
Bag: ROMWE / Bracelets: PERSUNMALL
Necklace: Boutique aMuse & a gift [gold rosary]
Watch: Tomato / Boots: Baguio thrift 2011

Get the look now:
    

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




P.S. Do not forget to join my GIVEAWAY!


14 comments:

  1. It looks great! Amazing pics.

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cap !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool outfit dear! You look great!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice location to shoot pics, u look fab
    Loved your bag
    Would love if you can visit and follow my new blog , www.indianbeautydiary.com
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, I love the colors and the off the shoulder way you wear the top. Very cool combination!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! I love the top, the hat and the boots!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Baguio as well, I even considered working there. The weather is just perfect.

    I love your outfit, too. Your purse is too cute.

    Xx,
    http://ishmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cute striped sweater - the off-the-shoulder element is adorable!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is such a lovely color and your boots are very cool! Pretty hat too. So sexy that one shoulder with the strap and the shots of the back are wonderfully exciting! Wow :) You are amazing! xo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...