Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#OOTD: Outfitted by OASAP

Hello lovelies! I think we are starting to bid goodbye to summer. If you are based here in Manila, you probably know what I meant. When afternoon comes especially when the sun is going to set, you will hear thunder storms. Early night comes and you'll hear not only thunder but you'll see lightning, too. Then, it will start to drizzle but it will not continue to pour hard. It's like even the rainy season hesitates to come yet. Anyway, yesterday I had a turn-over of unit to a client in Ortigas Center and this is what I wore. Again, I was outfitted by OASAP.  About two weeks ago, I claimed this huge parcel from the post office and I got excited when I saw that it was the items I ordered from Oasap. I've been waiting for this denim vest, chiffon skirt, vintage sunglass, cross-shaped bracelet and button-up shirt (you will this shirt on my next post). Now, am I outfitted by Oasap or not? lol!


This chiffon ankle skirt has variety of colors. They have yellow, black and chartreuse. Of course, I picked the blue. I rarely owned blue pieces and it is safe summer color because I can still wear it in any season. The belt is included.

I am in love with this dip-dyed denim vest. I've been looking for this knotted style of vest and the dip-dyed design was such a bonus! I am so happy I finally owned one now; the knotting style is fun, sexy and there's a vintage vibe in it. What do you think?

This vintage round sunglass perfectly match my denim vest. Well, it says vintage on Oasap website, so there you go. I picked the dark brown out of three colors available. I love the combination of gold frame and the smokey brown glasses.

This cross-shaped hinge bracelet is my current favorite among the bracelets I owned. What's not to love with this? The cross design is so fierce and I love that it is big also. Wearing it alone looks fine, too, because of its size. 

I already featured this 2-way Luggage Tote Bag in this post

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Denim Vest: OASAP (get it here)
Chiffon Skirt: OASAP (get it here)
Tote Bag: OASAP (get it here)
Sunglass: OASAP (get it here)
Bracelet: OASAP (get it here)
Sandal: PeopleArePeople (get similar here)

Get the look now:
     


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




9 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit ; D great look < 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! You look gorgeous


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that awesome vest Ate Jen!!!! It makes me drool!!!!! ahahha
    <3 gorgeous as ever! :)))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mpoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have same crazy weather in delhi too
    U look fab in OASAP goodies, loved the dip died vest
    I have the sane bag and love it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunglasses so much !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics! love your blog

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Blue is such a striking colour and the top and skirt look amazing together :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...