Monday, June 9, 2014

#OOTD: SHEINSIDE / Sultry Outfit

Hello lovelies! I had an amazing weekend. How about you? Well, we went to Zoobic Safari and interacted with wild animals and not-so-wild creatures. We once again felt and acted like a kid. Lol! The highlight of the tour was the Tiger and Lion Safari where we got to see face to face these king & queen of the jungles. It was an awesome experience with my family. Anyway, today's outfit is featuring SHEINSIDE. These red crop top and polka dot midi skirt arrived in the mail for over two weeks already and finally, I got the time to wear it yesterday. I am crazy about this set that I made a wishlist post here.


When I saw this red crop top at Sheinside, I feel giddy about it and put one in my shopping cart. It was a perfect match to the skirt I saw the other day in their New Arrivals. This is what I love about Sheinside products; the sizes stated in their size charts are true. I am medium and this free size crop top perfectly fit me like a glove.

I love this polka dot midi skirt. It screams retro. The material is thick and won't easily get flown away by the wind. I rarely own a skirt that isn't made of chiffon, so when I finally got this; I know the material was such a bonus.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Crop Top: SHEINSIDE (get it here)
Midi-Skirt: SHEINSIDE (get it here)
Bag: Dresslink (get similar here)
Shoes: Lovelyshoes.net (get here)
Necklace: FRONTROW SHOP (get it here)
Bracelet: OASAP (get it here)

Get the look now:
    

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


16 comments:

  1. You look adorable dear!Love your skirt and the combination with a rde crop top
    Kisses dear :)

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safari ,that's cool. Nice crop top i really like it paired with polka dot skirt.
    Do enter my Zarop Summer Dress Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/06/giveaway.html

    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimefoashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty skirt, nice this outfit.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit. The skirt is insanely pretty and you're wearing it beautifully. Great look doll!
    Happy Monday
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the cutest summer look honey! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love love love the polka dot skirt! the whole outfit is chic buy totally adorbs at the same time. If I have a slender body like yours, I'd wear that skirt in a heart beat. hehe
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look wonderfull!! I love that skirt <3
    Xoxo Isabella
    glam-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This skirt is amazing and you styled it so well with the red crop top. You look incredibly glam and beautiful! Fabulous look :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look ate Jen! I love your skirt <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such an adorable outfit dear. I really love this look =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...