Saturday, July 26, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS: BLACKFIVE


Hello lovelies! Do you remember this post? Who made the right guess? Hmm.. Well, I am so excited to share the new-in items from BLACKFIVE. So, these gorgeous goodies are the ones that made it to check-out and obviously made it to my doorstep. If you find my new-in items interesting, do not hesitate to click the images and the links below which will directly bring you to the product page immediately. So, just click, click click! :)






Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



11 comments:

  1. Nice haul ! I love the bag !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new items!!

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, everything looks really good- I can't wait to see you styling them! :)X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag and the top!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag and espadrilles are great!!!!!! great choice!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are pretty items dear =) new post in my blog =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...