Tuesday, July 1, 2014

#OOTD: FRONTROW SHOP / Color-Blocking

Hello lovelies! Today is 1st of July and so with this first outfit post. I got this color-block dress from FRONTROW SHOP. The texture of this dress is like a soft thin suede. I love the color blocking in the front plus a gorgeous dark blue at the back. Don't be fooled because this dress is longer than you thought; it is 2 inches above my knee but I just fold the hem to showcase my legs. Lol! Oh, excuse my right eye because it was infected. It inflamed too bad for days but it's recovering now, hence, it look smaller compared to the other. Anyway, I hope you like this look lovelies!

Color-blocking dress here

Lock Necklace here
I got this necklace from FRONTROWSHOP, too. It arrived earlier than the dress and I have worn this a few times in my other outfit posts. I love this lock necklace design. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Color-block Dress: FRONTROWSHOP (get it here)
Necklace: FRONTROWSHOP (get it here)
Bag: Dresslink (get similar here)
Shoes: SM Parisian (get similar here)

Get the look now:
  

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love that dress


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/06/easy-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty and cool! And your necklace and bag are cute too. So glad you decided to show more of those gorgeous legs, dear! So sweet!!! Picture 2 was especially amazing and exciting for me :) You are so beautiful and kind! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super chic ! Love the bag so much !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen & Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with this dress and it looks fabulous on you! Perfect heels and bag too - the gold makes everything pop!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...