Sunday, July 6, 2014

#OOTD: GOBUU / Denim & Comfort

Hello lovelies! If you're following me on Instagram (follow me here), you probably know that today's outfit post is what I wore to the POWERMAC SYNC Sessions featuring The Zombettes last Saturday. This denim vest from GOBUU arrived right at my doorstep two days before the said sessions so it was a perfect timing. I opted for a preppy look. What do you think? I love this vest so much because you can't deny the quality is very good. It's soft though the material is obviously thick. If you don't know yet, I'm a sucker of anything denim.


At first, I ordered a medium size of this denim vest but the day after, I realized I mistakenly read the size chart because according to it, I am large. I panicked because I chose an express delivery within 2-3 days so I immediately send a chat message to them though by that time, they were offline. After an hour, I received an email saying I need not to worry because they got my concern. Now that is customer service.

See the studs' detail? Oh I love anything pointy!

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Denim Vest: GOBUU (get it here)
Shorts: ROSEWHOLESALE (get similar here)
Tote Bag: OASAP (get it here)
Sunglasses: BLACKFIVE (get it here)
Bracelet: OASAP (get it here)
Shoes: SM Parisian (get similar here)

Get the look now:
  

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

 

12 comments:

  1. Very nice look ! Love the sunglasses !

    Giveaway ends TONIGHT ! Win Sally Hansen and Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nicee!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats an example of amazing customer service.. I am going to check out the webship , love the denim west on you
    u look super cool
    happy sunday
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love the way you matched that denim vest, Jenniya! The studs look so cute and edgy on it, and you look so chic with the button-up shorts! That bag is also super cute! Haha, checking measurements on an item is definitely super important, and something that I also tend to be lazy of doing, haha. Good customer service is super important to me when shopping on a website too!

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denim always looks great on lovely you :) Very pretty bag as well and your legs are so gorgeous and exciting for me. That second shot especially they are so sexy. Wow! Such a beauty :) xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this outfit! I need a vest like this...oh and the purse is SO cute as well!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look Ate Jen!! the vest suits you perfectly! I love the minimal and preppy look ;)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very chic and polished look. Chambray blouses are my favorite for summer!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning.you look very chic
    The bag is fantastic
    Have a great & keep intouch
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I'd like to ask about the item that you bought from GoBuu. Did you pay for customs tax when the item was delivered? I also like to order items from GoBuu soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Nope, I didn't pay any custom taxes. My item is only one though and its approx $20. I think there's a certain amount of goods that will subject to tax.

      Delete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...