Tuesday, July 8, 2014

#OOTD: OASAP / Getting Along

Hello lovelies! As the rainy season takes over, we occasionally experiencing chilly breeze now. But it still becomes so humid when the rain threats to pour light or hard. That's where I got my idea of wearing a button-up long sleeve and a shorts; I'm trying to get along with our current bipolar weather. This printedcollar button-up shirt is from OASAP which sent along together with the items I already posted here. I hope you this look and let me know what you think. :)



2-Way Luggage Tote Bag

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Shirt: OASAP (get it here)
Shorts: OASAP (get it here)
Bag: OASAP (get it here)
Bracelet: OASAP(get it here)
Necklace: FRONTROW SHOP (get it here)
Heels: LOVELYSHOES (get here)

Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

 


8 comments:

  1. Very nice look ! I love the bag !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your coller, nice shorts ..
    i have the same bag , just love it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great mixture, so classy too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super. xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great outfit for the weather there! Love the leather pants and the bag- they're so cute and perfect! I wish it could be more humid here in Edmonton, Canada, though!!

    Have a good day!
    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty shirt and paired so well with those shorts. Your legs are so beautiful and exciting for me, dear. I enjoy so much when you feature them! Lovely lady :) xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog! Follow for follow? xx

    vogue-berry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...