Saturday, August 9, 2014

BEAUTY: Make-up Brush Set from MILANOO

Hello lovelies! I just can't help myself but get excited and a bit overwhelmed when I opened the package from MILANOO and saw this set of make-up brushes along with the other items. My heart skipped a bit and the joy flooded in an instant. I immediately opened the brush bag and feel the bristles of each brush. I imagined myself all dolled up by these babies. Sigh... 

This Concise Wood Color Make-up Brush Set has a total of 32 pieces of brushes. It contains foundation brush, blush brush, powder brush, eye shadow brush, concealer brush, eye liner brush, lash comb & lip brush.

The are bristles that shed off but only a few; not really a big deal for me. It's so soft and the length of the handles are just perfect for precise hold in doing your make-up. This set is definitely worth it for a price of $17.99 only. Whoah! Sounds great and really a wise buy, eh? :)  

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



9 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! OMG! ate Jen I think they are amazing brushes!!! Can't wait to see you use each one of them ;)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticsisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful brushes*-* x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep this brush line in mind ♥

    Follow me, I follow back. :-)
    Check out my new post: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/08/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many brushes for such a great deal! The quality looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great and beautiful brushes! Thanks for sharing this post. :)

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing these, the bag and makeup brushes looks great!

    http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...