Monday, August 11, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS: DRESSLILY



Hello lovelies! First of all, I apologize for the lack of outfit posts these past few weeks. You don't know how I miss it terribly. It just that the weather doesn't want to cooperate. But just last week, I got to know the routine of our bipolar weather. In the morning, it will rain until 2:00 pm and the sun will come out for about 2-3 hours only and the sky will gloom again. Anyway, above are the new-in items from DRESSLILY. How do you like my new pointed pumps? And since I can't afford Marc by Marc Jacobs, this letter carved bracelet will do for now. 


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


11 comments:

  1. Love!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/08/comfy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bracelet so much!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and the carved bracelet ate <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heels look great, love the colour.

    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bracelet is stunning!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...