Tuesday, August 12, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS: ROSEWHOLESALE


Hello lovelies! It is either summertime or rainy season here in Philippines, ROSEWHOLESALE definitely got my back. Above are the new-in items from Rosewholesale that I got in the mail last week. I am so in love with the Denim Shirt; it is perfect to the weather we are experiencing now. And the animal printed white tank is all I need when the a sudden change of weather takes place anytime of the day. You know, it becomes so humid sometimes. Just click the links if you want to see the details of each items I got. ;)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



12 comments:

  1. White tank looks very good! I am waiting for you to pair it with something!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hip and chic combination!

    http://www.missordonya.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they do look like a great place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that animal print top is so nice , i loved it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the denim shirt!

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items!

    Check out my latest special OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore the denim top!!! I followed you on GFC and would be flattered if you would follow me back!! Let me know on my blog if you would like to follow eachother on Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...