Monday, August 4, 2014

#OOTD: Everything from MILANOO

Hello lovelies! Finally, I was able to squeeze my busy schedule and the non-cooperative weather to take outfit photos. I miss this terribly. Anyway, this is my first outfit post for August and I am so excited to share the items MILANOO sent me last week. For today's post, I was wearing all items from Milanoo and this is just the first instalment because I still have outfit to be published soon, so watch out for it.

This floral print bodycon dress is love at first sight. I have no complain with the quality of the fabric; it's so nice and stretchable. It is a bodycon dress but believe me when I say that you won't have a problem with the fit. It is snug yet so comfortable. The design will shape your body and will enhance your curves and it makes my body look thinner that I am. Maybe it is because of the knee-length design; it makes me appear taller, too. What do you think?

This bracelet watch is just what I wanted. You know, there are outfits that you don't want to overdo accessorizing. So, a clever way is to have this bracelet watch. ;)

This studded t-strap pointed toe sandals is just so gorgeous! This pair will be surely put to good use for most of my outfit because I find these sandals versatile. I can pair these to almost everything.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

Bodycon Dress: MILANOO (get it here)
Studded Heels: MILANOO (get it here)
Bracelet Watch: MILANOO (get it here)

Get the look now:
   
Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



13 comments:

  1. Amazing dress dear!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous!! Seriously, this dress is very nice and fits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dress!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic set:) nice dress:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Love that dress


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/08/red-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your look! gorgeous!

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great look, you look fantastic and I'm loving that unique dress! Beautiful styling!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a bright, lovely, lively dress and just perfect on you. It does indeed highlight your stunning curves. The side shot was the one for me tonight. So sexy and gorgeous!!! Wow :) xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking great and classy Ate Jen! <3 so love!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is gorgeous on you and it shows off your curves without going too extreme! :) In love with the pattern too! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...