Thursday, August 21, 2014

#OOTD: Leopard Printed Top + Hint of Blues

Hello lovelies! The last few week's weather was very cooperative. Of course, I gladly took the opportunity to take outfit shots. I have many pending items needed to feature in my blog and I'm so excited to share the gorgeous items I got. Scroll down below to see more of this.

I am fond of animal printed items, so this one is now on my favorite tank tops for my casual days. I can wear this over a shorts but to give my look a little bit of sexy, I paired it with an ultra skinny jeans

This blue pointed pumps was perfect for a "total babe look". The heel height is perfect and promising a bit of long wearing throughout the day. What do you think?



Hype this look on lookbook.nu

White Tank: ROSEWHOLESALE
Blue Pumps: DRESSLILY 
Bracelet: DRESSLILY 
Slap Bag: BLACKFIVE 
Pants: UNIQLO (similar here & here

Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

 


12 comments:

  1. Amazing look! I love the top and the bag!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fierce on your top Ate Jen! and, woahh the hint of blues are gorgeous! ;)))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pop of blue with this outfit :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look ! Especially the top !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. great:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg love that top :) you look amazing xxx
    You are welcome to visit my bog www.mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. u look sexy in skinny jeans and spagitte top
    love your ink blue bag
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty outfit.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See u soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...