Saturday, August 30, 2014

#OOTD: ROSEWHOLESALE Denim Dress Shirt

Hello lovelies! Yes, I got an addition to my denim collection. What can I do? I'm a sucker of anything denim. How about you? This long sleeve denim shirt (click here) from ROSEWHOLESALE passed as a short dress because I got one in large size. I ordered a size larger than my usual and planned to wear it as cover-up and obviously as a short dress. Hope you'll like this look :)

Long Sleeve Denim Shirt (click here)

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

ROSEWHOLESALE denim shirt here / DRESSLILY clutch bag here / PeopleArePeople Shoes (similar here) / BLACKFIVE sunglasses here / DRESSLILY bracelet here / FRONTROWSHOP necklace 

Get the look now:
   

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

9 comments:

  1. Pretty look ! I love the sunglasses a lot !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous dear.x I love your outfit, so chic, stylish and sophisticated! Love those heels and the sunglasses add the perfect touch to the outfit.x Have a lovely weekend!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the edginess of this outfit Ate Jen!!! thumbs up!!
    I'm a big fan of denim pieces as well <3


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I love the shoes and the bag!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous denim dress.. I am looking for one for long
    Will surely check it out
    Nice clutch
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the denim dress

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with your outfit girl! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...