Friday, August 15, 2014

Register Sheinside Publisher Program successfully to get $5


Hello lovelies! Have you joined Sheinside Publisher Program yet? If you haven't, what are you waiting for? Click HERE now and experience success while doing your passion in fashion. As I've mentioned from this post, Sheinside Publisher Program will make your blog successful. It will help you earn commission as easy as sharing your passion. Honestly, the reasons why I joined this program are:
  • First reason is I really love Sheinside products. They have these one-of-a-kind items that you won't find in other shop and that make this unique shop amazing and the prices are very affordable. So, what's not to love? 
  • Second, while I enjoy sharing to you my passion, I also got to earn commission. I can use that earnings to purchase online because they pay my commission through PayPal. So, I can purchase not only the stuffs from Sheinside but also some related stuff online.

Lovelies, register now and join the program HERE and get $5. Take note that once successfully registered in Sheinside Publisher Program, click the "Promotion" tab and share the current promotion you find there and share at least three (3) products (sample here & here). After making the blog post containing the promotion, log-in to your Sheinside Publisher program account. Click the "Submit Links" and choose "PP-$5 for the new member +5", then submit the blog post link. That's sound very easy eh?

Then, keep on checking the "Promotion" tab for the next promotions and start earning $15 extra bonus for each blog post you make. Also get a chance to earn more commission by sharing the products it to your social media accounts and extra bonus of $30-$60 each month. Sounds exciting eh? Good luck lovelies!


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...