Friday, September 26, 2014

#OOTD: Black with Blue Hints

Hello lovelies! If you are following me on Instagram (follow me here), you probably know now that we went to Intramuros, Manila a few days ago with my sister and my husband. We had the chance to finally see, feel and hold the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus in person courtesy of very cool and accommodating guy, Art Samaniego of Manila Bulletin. Take note that his latest iPhone units were the first ones in the Philippines. It was a worthy short chit-chat with Art because he showed us a demo and gave tips of the iPhone 6 features. Before we headed home, we spent an hour in the Intramuros Walls and documented my outfit that day. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
OASAP cross hinge bracelet (similar here or here)
BLACKFIVE transparent slap bag (link here) & vintage sunglasses (link here)
FRONTROW SHOP black crop top (similar here, here, here, here, here)
UDOBUY black swing skirt (similar herehere, here)
DRESSLILY suede pointed pumps (similar herehere, here, here, here)

Get the look now:
     

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVININSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK





SHOP HERE:

13 comments:

  1. lucky u , i am still waiitng to see iphone 6
    u look great in all black and electric blue looks amazing with it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking very pretty girl, i will suggest you shellac product to do Shellac Manicure then you will look more pretty and attractive. Also I want to like get connected with you, if you feel happy with me then connected with me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute look ! Love the sunglasses and the shoes !


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always!!! This outift is gorg! Your sunnies are perfect!

    xo,
    Janine, www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as ever Ate Jen!!! that style really suits you!!!
    the blue hint is really cute <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that blue statement are gorg...

    love,
    donna-visca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is rad! I love it! :D <3

    www.patriciasjavier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...