Monday, September 1, 2014

#OOTD: BOHO Outfit from Lookbook Store

Hello lovelies! Happy Monday and it's 1st day of September. Today's outfit post is yet another one of my favorites. This look is not my usual, that's why. I've wanted to pull a Boho look for long. I was so happy when to find these red Boho crochet maxi dress and black fold-over fringe bag from LOOKBOOK STORE. Finally, the outfit that I've been longing to pull has finally came true even though I'm obviously late because this outfit is ideal during summer since it's rainy season now in Philippines but if you're in a tropical country like ours; there's a lot of reason for exception. Comment below if you like this Boho look lovelies.

Red Boho Crochet Maxi Dress (link here) from Lookbook Store
This red crochet dress has a lot of styling to offer. It is versatile so not only for a Boho look but you can style this as beach accessory, too. You can use this as a cover-up over your bikini or top it with a denim vest or jacket for a casual look.

Black Fold-over Fringe Bag (link here) from Lookbook Store
Need I say more? This fringe bag completed my Boho look. I love that it isn't big or small but just the right size to stash my stuffs. It looks very chic. Agree?

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

LOOKBOOK STORE red boho crochet maxi dress (link here) & black fold-over fringe bag (link here) / WHOLESALE IT ONLINE platform shoes (link here) / GOBUU denim vest / Random finds reversible hat, necklace & studded bracelets.

Get the look now:
  

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





16 comments:

  1. this is such an amazing crochet dress, just love it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw..It's great to know that you love the dress. You should visit Lookbook Store to see more of our collections.

      xx
      Lookbook Store

      Delete
  2. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool dress...
    i wish i could knit one by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is perfect and I love the shoes!!!!!!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,so cute :)
    Love your blog!
    Meybe you like my blog too?! Visit http://fashionstyleglamfashion.blogspot.com/
    if u want to follow each other let me know :) (instagram,google+,bloglovin)i follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress with that denim gilet!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supre pretty! Love that dress and that fringe bag <3
    Every piece fits perfectly with each other.

    Ashley xx
    Dreamland: Fashion, Food, Travel Blog
    Lauren Parohinog FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous look. You look phenomenal as always - beautiful dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That truly is boho chic! I love everything about this look, wish I had more items like these in my closet ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Boho vibes Ate Jen! SO gorgeous!!!! Love it!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your dress girl!!
    xx
    www.jael-ifigenia-paz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! Love your photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...