Thursday, September 4, 2014

#OOTD: Hints of Leopard

Hello lovelies! See anything familiar? I just wore this leopard printed top in my previous look post. I guess let's just consider this outfit post now as my second way to wear this top. I wore this last month to Coca-Cola Share-A-Coke event which was held in Bonifacio High Street. Honestly, I didn't have plan to document my outfit that day because I just styled this top recently. But hey, can I complain if my husband insisted to shoot? 

Leopard Printed Top (link here)

   

Retro Crossbody Bag (link here)
  
Leopard Printed Sneakers (same here)
    

Letter Carved Bracelet (link here)

Distressed Denim Shorts (link here)
  

Mirrored Lens Sunglasses (link here)
    

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

ROSEWHOLESALE leopard printed tank top (link here) / 
PERSUNMALL leopard printed sneakers (similar here) & retro crossbody bag (similar here) / 
OASAP distressed shorts (link here) & round mirrored sunglasses (link here) / 
DRESSLILY bracelet (link here) / SWATCH wrist watch / Boutique aMuse necklace

Get the look now:
    

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! :) You really know how to pull off leopard print in a cool rock chick way hehe :)

    www.duskdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...