Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#OOTD: Hollow Design Dress from YOYOMELODY

Hello lovelies! Here is the final installment post wearing the items YOYOMELODY sent me (see the first installment post here). I know it took me long to post this item but the weather and time allowed me to take my outfit photos only yesterday and with that I am so thankful because now I finally shared how this dress looks like on me. I am not really fond to wear something pastel or any color with pink hues but this one is exceptional. It is nude pink, hence, the color looks neutral and this dress is really fun & full of surprises. Scroll down to see what I'm talking about.

Light Pink Chiffon Long Sleeve Cut Out Swing Dress (link here)
I really love how this chiffon dress was designed. It simply rocks in its most simple and feminine way. The nude pink color screams softness. Agree? Basically, this dress look elegant but wait until you see the fun twist. The hollow design in front will tickle your imagination because it obviously can show your cleavage. Poor me because I do not even have a bit of cleavage to show but for those who are blessed in that department, lucky you! And wait until you see the back design because it has a big hollow-heart design that reveals your sexy back. Sounds very sexy eh? Yes lovelies, click here to see more of this dress detail. I opted to wear a skintone tube top as I don't have the courage to wear this bra-less. I love the idea of looking elegant, classy and decent in front side but I most love the fun idea of getting someone's attention or to make it exaggerated; making people's jaw drop when you finally passed by them. How's that?


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

YOYOMELODY Light Pink Chiffon Long Sleeve Cut Out Swing Dress (link here)
MILANOO Black Studded T-Strap Pointed Toe Sandals (link here)
DRESSLINK Transparent Shoulder Bag (similar here) / 
OASAP Cross Shape Hinge Bracelet (link here)


Get the look now:
   

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



SHOP your sweatshirts at YOYOMELODY!

Please do not forget to join my latest giveaway:


21 comments:

  1. such a perfect fall outfit ,,, xoxo
    have a fab week

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    Follow on instagram 2 ? (@nanyslife )

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true , its simple still femanine
    u look amazing , i really liked the neckline of your dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet dress! love the heels too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I love this dress!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress honey!
    And lovely shoes are matching perfect!

    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bag is pretty

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is so sweet and elegant in the front with a wonderful dose of sexy with the open back, especially on lovely you :) Next time I vote no tube top :) Seriously, dear, you look amazing! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress! And I love your shoes as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you had photos of the back part as well! But nonetheless, you still looked chic and elegant in that dress! Yet another fash-own post from the lovely Jenniya. :) ♥

    xo,
    Janine
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that dress!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww you look Korean here ate Jen! The dress suits you well <3

    Join my giveaway here!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look just beautiful! Love your metallic purse!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cutout neckline of the dress and your metallic handbag is gorgeous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...