Thursday, September 11, 2014

#OOTD: Thigh-High Slit Maxi Dress from YOYOMELODY

Hello lovelies! It's been a week since my last outfit post. Do you miss me? Anyway, today's post is featuring one of the two dresses that I received from YOYOMELODY (this is the first installment post). Have you checked this shop yet? Yoyomelody.com is a leading wedding dress and occasion dress manufacturer and they have been in the wedding dress line for more than 11 years (since 1999). I can say that all of their items are of high quality! They also into fashion apparels, women’s bags and shoes.

Seahorse Print High Thigh Split Dark Grey Cotton Maxi Dress (link here)
I wore this dress to our family weekend with my in-laws at Fontana Hot Springs Leisure Parks in Clark Freeport, Pampanga. I ordered medium size but it was a little snug and I expected this dress to be floor-length or at least ankle-length but clearly it wasn't. I guess I should have ordered the large size and then it would be perfect. I am 5'4'' in height, by the way. So, if you tower like my height, I suggest you order large. 


I am in-love with this dress because of the high-slit. It clearly screams sexy. The slit is right down in the side of my butt and I just love it. It gives the illusion of never ending legs and people can't help but think something will be peeking anytime but believe me; it never happened. Lol!

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

YOYOMELODY High Thigh Slit Maxi Dress (link here) LOOKBOOK STORE black fold-over fringe bag (link here) / BLACK FIVE round frame sunglasses (link here) / GOBUU denim vest (similar herehere) / SM Dept. Store Slippers (similar here)

Get the look now:
   

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





20 comments:

  1. You really looked sexy in that dress! I love how your husband supports you on your passion for blogging and takes your outfit photos! Heehee

    New follower here <3

    xo,
    Janine | Lime Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janine! My husband is very supportive in my passion for fashion & blogging and I am so thankful for that. Let me know where you followed me and I'll follow you back dear. XoXo

      Delete
    2. My boyfriend takes my outfit shots but he gets anxious at times especially when I'm not satisfied with them! Hahaha! Followed you on GFC. Thanksss <3

      Delete
    3. Oh we're always like that; we never get satisfied with our photos hahaha.

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit dear! That dress looks amazing on you

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sexy look! I love those sandals!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the dress because of the same reason , the high sliit
    u look fab
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooja dear, I know right? Haha. Love the slit!

      Delete
  5. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning.that dress is for sure sexy and love the denim vest its awesome
    keep intouch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sexy dress! I love that high slit. You look super chic :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! Yep! It's the slit!

      Delete
  8. Incredibly sexy dear! That second shot especially and the close look at the top of the slit. Your legs and body are so amazing and exciting!!! A perfect choice of outfit for lovely you!!! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you never fails to make me feel great. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  9. you look stunning, love the dress

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear,

    love your style! You look great :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...