Sunday, September 7, 2014

WISHLIST: Sunglasses from YOYOMELODY

 
Coffee Metal Frame Mirror Lens Aviator Sunglasses (link here)

 
Color Mirror Lens Silver Frame Aviator Sunglasses (link here)

 
Color Mirror Lens Gold Frame Aviator Sunglasses (link here)

 
Color Mirror Lens Silver Frame Aviator Sunglasses (link here)

 
Color Mirror Lens Gold Frame Aviator Sunglasses (link here)

Hello lovelies! I know that summer is over but I can't help myself obsessing to these aviator sunglasses from YOYOMELODY. Have you checked this shop yet? They have amazing and trendy sunglasses in all kinds of shape (click here to see more). What are your favorites from my picks? 


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




5 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...