Saturday, October 11, 2014

#2 OCTOBER MUST-HAVE SWEATERS

 
Hearts-intarzia Zipped-hem Knit Sweater (link here)
Asymmetric-hem Batwing-Sleeve Pleated Loose Sweater (link here)

 
V-neck Solid Tone Long Sleeve Sweater (link here)
Striped Cropped Loose Knit Jumper (link here)

 
White Batwing Long Sleeve Hollow Knit Sweater (link here)
Blue Off the Shoulder Diamond Patterned Knit Sweater (link here)

 
Khaki Hooded Cable Knit Cape Sweater (link here)
Red Long Sleeve Cable Knit Crop Sweater (link here)

 
Hollow-Out Cable Sweater (link here)
Candy Color Crop Sweater (link here)

 
Sweet Striped Knit Cropped Sweater (link here)
Star Print Cropped Sweater (link here)

 
Khaki Cut Out Shoulder Sweater (link here)
Pink Long Sleeve Cropped Knit Sweater (link here)

 
Beige High-low Sweater With Wheat Graphic (link here)
Yellow Heart Jacquard Cropped Sweater With 3/4 Sleeve (link here)


16 comments:

  1. I agree, a few of these sweaters are really must haves! Nice collection!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice items !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection!!! The hearts-intarzia zipped-hem knit sweater and the striped cropped loose knit jumper are my favorites!!!

    xo,
    Janine
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    Yes i am following u .... now ur turn !
    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur selection
    would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pieces! My favourite is the Red Long Sleeve Cable Knit Crop Sweater!

    xox I'm now following you and I liked your Facebook page! :) Great, great blog! <3 It would mean a lot if you followed me as well! Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! i want all of those sweaters :)**


    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/
    http://instagram.com/octobergraves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this nice inspiration! I love all of those sweaters! :) I wondered if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    I wish you a wonderful day! :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...